ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TJM_999
    Original poster 1 posts

So i was doing this weeks live summit (3-10 November) and did the Hypercar race with the koenigsegg and I received the golden tire smoke but as soon as I went to put it on my Proto mark 2 there popped up a notification about a connection issue and after that i went to check if i still had the tire smoke but then it was gone. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Platform: PS4

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Zinora17
    1 posts

Hello, I'm having a problem with the yellow smoke in the live summit reward. After finishing the race, I received a notification about the yellow smoke, even I got the medal collection for having the first smoke. But when I check my inventory to mount it, I can't find it anywhere. Right now the Ubisoft contact is unavailable, where should I contact to get help?

• HST_ToNieTrick
    1 posts

@zinora17 Me too. I claimed that smoke, when I started changing a smoke, game crashed and when I returned my smoke got removed.

• Lordunknown
    2 posts

@zinora17 me too.  game crashed I returned my smoke got removed

• Grolam1
    1 posts

Same issue here. Game crashed after equipping the golden smoke. The smoke was gone after restarting the game. Playing the race again did not resolve the issue.

• Eshinasha
    1 posts

Sooo, I'm not only one? Very well... same story here. I received message of being disconnected after installing smoke and then... vanity reward gone.

• LuckySevenChamp
    9 posts

Im in the same situation lost the smoke, hope the will do something to fix it 😊

• GwaLekoN
    1 posts

@zinora17 Me too after finishing the race the game crashed and after that I opened the game i didn't find the reward although i finished the race twice

• yukitarojiro11
    1 posts

I always enjoy playing.
    Exactly the same thing happened.
    I want this unique smoke! 😳

• InAGaddaDaVida7
    1 posts

Same problem

• Martelinho40K
    110 posts

At each week in this game, we did get a new bug... i mean, a new 'feature'.

ps: i am have the same issue too.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@tjm_999

Hey there.

Thanks for raising this with us. There is a specific issue with the golden tire smoke item specifically when obtained through live summit that is under active investigation at the moment. At this time we are not aware of any workarounds for this issue other than that players who already had this item won't be affected. For now we don't require anything from any players affected by this but as soon as we have any updates for you on this we'll let you know. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

Hey there folks.

The team are aware of an issue with the golden tire smoke specifically when obtained as a live summit reward, if it was already owned you will not experience this issue but if this was the first time it was obtained you will encounter errors and/or crashing when it tries tor register in your inventory. For now we don't require any additional info from affected players by this but please do let us know if you're experiencing this still and as soon as we have any updates for you on this we'll let you know. Thanks!

Official Response
  • LuckySevenChamp
    9 posts

@ubi-orion thanks for responding 👍

• apexDRP
    1 posts

Same issue here.
    I hope devs will fix this.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Sorry to hear you're also impacted @apexdrp !

This is still being looked into by the team, so should we receive any more news from them regarding the progress of the investigation, we'll keep you all updated here.

Thanks for your patience while this is looked into!

Official Response
  • LuckySevenChamp
    9 posts

@ubi-theberry it is little worrying there is nothing in the patch notes about this being fixed 🙁

• Martelinho40K
    110 posts

@Ubi-TheBerry hello mate, since the live summit who which give to us as a rewards the Yellow smoke has ended, and after this, looking on my inventory i still missing the item. There is any new news about the problem?

• Mohammad_Hamood
    2 posts

I didn't get my reward smoke from the chosen summit race reward (Low Poly Golden Smoke)

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1640 posts

@martelinho40k Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out for an update on this. The Low poly Golden Smoke reward will be available as a Summit Reward from 17/11/21 to 24/11/21. Please note, you will need to complete the Summit event to get this vanity item, even if you have already done so in the previous Summit.

If you have any further questions please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics