ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Magician-G1rl
    Original poster 5 posts

Better dont buy that game. Just full of bugs and the money is gone...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    447 posts

@magician-g1rl
    Don't know what bugs you talking about.
    I had none in my 75h game play.

• Magician-G1rl
    Original poster 5 posts

ah and who paid you for this post? Ubisoft?

• KmarkoPL
    447 posts

@magician-g1rl Let me guess.
    You one of the STEAM SHILLS !

And no, Ubisoft did not pay me.

• Magician-G1rl
    Original poster 5 posts

@kmarkopl what the hell u talk about? Is not the first game what i bought from ubisoft and just everytime is worster then before with they bugs and updates. They should given to me my money back. This thiefs...

• phxrider
    67 posts

I've had very few bugs and a lot fixed from previous games (like the FC stutter is GONE). Vehicle control needs work but it doesn't make the whole game suck.

• WID992007
    132 posts

@magician-g1rl working fine here yea maybe do not buy it if your PC sucks , and you have no clue how to verify your game files after a patch and reset your vid settings and update your drivers

Suggested Topics