ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• OneBasilisk3492
    Original poster 27 posts

Outta personal preference and how i play Kali as a whole I do miss her p226 pistol. I just like the idea of a Sniper + pistol approach, miss how on point I was with it too. Don’t get me wrong the smg she has now is alright but it ain’t my style and the recoil randomly sprungs up at times and the 20+ capacity of both the smg and the c75 auto pistol are not preferable when in the mists of a 1v5 plus the dmg being 33 and 35 with such a slow reload time. And let’s not talk about how horrible the c75 auto pistols iron sight is...Her p226 pistols dmg is 50 and I felt overall her mobility was great with it too even if the capacity of her p226 was 15. I would suggest that her p226 pistol gets brought back or the devs replace c75 auto she currently has with the p226 pistol.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• xcel30
    652 posts

@onebasilisk3492 The p226 had less than 1% pickrate and nobody used, pistols are straight downgrade to secondary machine pistols, it's the same thing as using heavy barrel or shotgun with Ying, you are just gimping yourself for no reason. Since this game is just purely competition they are cutting things that are useless

• OneBasilisk3492
    Original poster 27 posts

@xcel30 Lol gimping? Why u gotta use such a term? When literally I’m speaking my mind and obviously i said it’s pure “personal preference” i would like some actual source of this “1%” pick rate of pistols. Not everyone likes the smgs or auto pistols. Some people just prefer something simple and straight to the point. Lol making it seem like my personal opinion is some sort of sin. Pistols are not useless especially the p226

• xcel30
    652 posts

While i admit that 1% is partially an exageration of mine ,but not so far from the truth since most characters have 1% weapon pick ups, because why would you bother with P226 with sledge if you can have the SMG-11 and that has been proven by recent nerfs and other changes in the game. Also you should be aware that the term gimping in video games are not an insult but means literally picking the worst option on purpose, feel free to prove that people prefer the P226 with Mute and Smoke or the smaller P229 with Echo and hibana
    https://www.windowscentral.com/sites/wpcentral.com/files/styles/large/public/field/image/2019/10/rainbow-six-siege-operator-weapons-defend-10-2019.jpg?itok=4KFKpdge.
    Just scroll down here where it mentions that CZ was the most popular choice so they decided to replace the P226 over the CZ with another machine pistol https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/rainbow-six/siege/news-updates/5uO2YSAhA1TzWclMco3A13/y5s2-pre-season-designers-notes.
    It's also follwoed up by another designer note pointing out that the new SMG had a good effect in overall power https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/rainbow-six/siege/news-updates/2RwInbeBeHq6BT4LkWywha/y5s23-designers-notes.

Look i also find dumb they removed the 1911 from castle when they gave him the super shorty, but they literally don't care most of the time about people opinions and will cut corners, everyone knew that the p226 was the inferior choice so they replaced it, don't expect them to read and care about feedback here, i'm just pointing out replacing a machine pistol with a regular semi auto pistol is a straight up nerf that she doesn't need

• Cyber-_-xCEdix
    6 posts

I think she should get a second Primary. Maybe a DMR?
    This could give her a way higher Pickrate and it isn't a frustrating to play her anymore.

• OneBasilisk3492
    Original poster 27 posts

@cyber-_-xcedix That’s a little too overpowering dmrs are very high on dmg it would be unfair for the defense team. And what also could be a downside would be the reload speed & fire rate as well. Overall not balanced.

• OneBasilisk3492
    Original poster 27 posts

@xcel30 Like i said p226 is a personal preference not it was a better choice over the sps or c75. The c75 has many downsides, has bad field of vision the irons sights covers most of ur view when adsing, and the weapon capacity sucks plus the dmg. The sps is good but very slow reload time and it runs out of bullets fast and the dmg is not so great just like the c75. The sps has random moments where it likes to sprung up on its own at times and it’s hella annoying lol. When it comes to The p226; I’m not thinking about sledge or mute i think about Kali. Sledge and Mute have primary weapons that can help em have equal footing in 1v1 fights, Kali however doesn’t. Her sniper has slow ads time, slow fire rate, and people can basically tank her now if they decide to go 3 healer ops (rook included) then Kali no longer has a chance (I’ve been there). Any 1 or 2 speed ops can literally just survive nowadays.This is where the p226 comes in; it has 50 dmg, fast reload speed & ads, and pretty decent iron-sight. The mobility while using the p226 reaction time was very accurate on my part. When Kali use to have the p226 i was on point with her would survive most 1v3 or 1v5 no problem. And even though ur right about the high pick rate for the sps and c75 it still doesn’t take away the fact the theres people out there like me who prefer the p226 for Kali. It’s a good gun that should come back. And i only suggested that p226 should be added back to her load out or that it should replace the c75 cuz the sps is already a better option than the c75. There’s no point in having the c75 around if the sps is an option.

• W1LDCARD
    13 posts

@onebasilisk3492

this is how the community always responds to people's concerns.

"Gimping" or "stop crying" or "cope"

Really? Is that how they wanna keep their game alive?

Suggested Topics