ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bronson4821
    Original poster 2 posts

Take the freaking player bump out of the game. In the ffa people intenionally bump me or ill land on them and completely lose the race because im way off course. Add a sprint feature to skis. Make the checkpoints larger or taller that way if i hit a random slope you have and fly over it im not punished by losong a race completely. The game has the potential to be a great competition game but the online is terrible becsuse of the player bump. Which is also in solo but people arent intentionally trying becsuse they are bots. Its to late to return the game or i would at this point.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bronson4821
    Original poster 2 posts

Also make a playlist to pick if i want to bike, air, or snow race in ffa. I keep getting bike races when my sponsor needs a snow race placement to finish. I work for a loving and dont have the tine to spend 15 mins on a race that i dont need to compete in.

• GreedMcTavish
    3 posts

@bronson4821 Same. Seems like 5-6 bike for one Snow. I am also stuck because I can't seem to win snow.

I'm okay with bumping, but I think the mechanic needs to be re-worked. I had an incident just a few minutes before this post where another player and I were riding alongside each other. He barely touches me and I warp 10 yards to the left, end up in a ditch off the track and missing the checkpoint. This glitch cost be 20 places in the race. Bumps should strong against other players that are also moving sharply, but a tap shouldn't do anything.

• RedBullTheory
    25 posts

I agree! This is by far the most problematic part of the game: the whole online experience is a mess:

-Allow people to be « non-contact » in race. It’s so frustrating to lose like 10 races in a row because someone bumps into you before the first check point! Especially when you are doing all of that because it’s an objective like a sponsor and you spend hours on that!

-I agree, the checkpoints could have a little bit more of tolerance too! It’s extreme sports game, not a car racing simulation, you can’t expect us to be precise by the inch in there! Those races where you look for the perfect trajectory are the more frustrating with that: rocketwing, downhill ski... how many time did I miss a checkpoint and lost the race even if I WAS in the blue part AND on the race path!

-And yeah, do something about the playlist on FFA races, this is getting ridiculous! I don’t even know how much time I lost with that thing:

• Contracts asking to participate to FFA air races, only to discover that there’s no way to complete that contract because no air races in the playlist.
    • Contracts asking to finish top 3 in FFA snow races and for some reason, all I get is bike races (and if by chance I get to play a snow race, back to the bumping issue!).
    • Playing mostly road races... Ho my god, how stupid is that! Sure, we bought Rider Republic, a extreme sports freeride game for that: road bikes. Come on!!!

-And the matchmaking has issues as well! Since I reached division 7, I almost can’t find sessions... It has to go to super extended mode and it takes like 5 minutes each time to find a race. Long, boring, annoying!

So I don’t know for the others but it’s that way for me now: If I end up in FFA races, it’s not for fun or because I want to! It’s because a contract asks for it and I no it will be a painful experience, thanks Ubisoft!

• Hellsprodigy
    2 posts

@redbulltheory It's been constant since I got the game a few days ago with people hitting me on purpose to make me lose the race. I haven't gotten past last place in the FFA due to every single person slams me and makes me fly off course and there is no coming back. It's beyond frustrating having that in the game I could understand maybe expert mode but come on now.

• RedBullTheory
    25 posts

@hellsprodigy Sadly, only a few people race properly without trying to cheat nowadays... It’s sad but the days of the « gentleman rider » is gone! Now we are in the « douche bag without ethic » era!

That’s why we need « non contact » races... why can’t we have the choice like in other games?

Suggested Topics