ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• A Former User
    Original poster 0 posts

I want to start a new game but this time without the weapon I bought in the store with my initial 300 free credits and the weapon I bought with Modena on my first play through. I just want to start a clean save with no advantages or OP weapons. Is that possible or are all my future play throughs going to have these OP guns to start with forever now?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• katzenkrimis71
    230 posts

I just want to start a clean save with no advantages or OP weapons.

---

Smart man.

Now you're a real gamer.

It took me 80 hours to wipe the map clean playing exactly the way you'd like to play.

No idea about the DLC weapons, but it doesn't matter, anyway. Simply don't use them.

I think I fired off those overpowered backbacks about five or ten times throughout this game. And only as a test, not to win a fight.

I used the overpowered Resolver weapons a grand total of zero times. Although, I did fire off the fireworks Resolver weapon once. I believe it was called the Pyrotechno? Whatever the case, it was completely overpowered. I shot it at the ocean and an enemy boat happened to be nearby. It obliterated everything. Which I can only assume the rest of those Resolver weapons were capable of doing, too.

I bought them all to complete the quest, but never touched them.

All these clowns that claim that the game is too easy, I'll bet you half of them abuse the overpowered abilities in this game and exploit as many game flaws as they possibly can. Which is typical for gamers. Claim it's too easy, while not handicapping themselves to make it harder. And cheating as much as possible.

Gamers hate to lose. They always brag about how great they are, but rarely do they ever admit when they suck at something. It's like internet pride or some BS. These are people that we'll never meet face-to-face, yet they still believe that their game-name warrants a perfect reputation online.

I am a god. I am the greatest gamer ever. This video game is too easy.

Well, then go play marbles.

Or, are you a professional marble player, too?

• KmarkoPL
    442 posts

@forgotmymeds
    No you can't remove them.
    Just don't use it

Suggested Topics