ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• saa_miranda
    1 posts
    Hello there @RayBladeX,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the investigation into "Gotta Get 'Em All." I'm sorry to hear that this issue has impacted on your gaming experience and that you are unhappy with how the issue with this trophy is being investigated.

I'd like to assure you that the dedicated teams have been notified about this issue, and that they are investigating further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time. Please note that the Player Support team is unable to speculate on when a resolution for this issue may be available. We are regularly checking in with the Just Dance teams to see if there is any new information we can provide you all with.

As soon as we have any additional details to share from the investigation, these will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates for Just Dance 2022 will be posted via patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum, so please check these places regularly.

Thank you 🙂

I'm with the same problem. I just bought the last item some minutes ago and didn't received the trophy. I'm VERY upset. Really guys, again???
    I had the same problem with JD 2020 and i tried everything with ps and ubisoft support and NOTHING happened. After a long time I bought 2021 and it was ok and now with 2022 the SAME problem after playing for a long time. I can't believe i won't receive this trophy AGAIN 'cause last time wasn't different.

• PewDPao
    3 posts

Just played through the last gift item today and the bug still ain't fixed and it is hindering me to get the Platinum on my PS4. I haven't reached to a 100% yet and I am now demotivated to do so. This is a bummer to completionists like me and will also affect a huge part of the completionists community if this ain't fixed through upcoming patches. It doesn't only affect the gaming experience but it will also leave a huge chip in a user's achievement. Thank you for reading my report and sentiments.

• Collson_s
    26 posts

@ga-1840

You did alright for your post. I can still understand what you mean. l understand the feeling of forgiving past mistakes too swiftly.

I am also wondering what is taking so long. From what I said before, I estimated 1 song a week was pumped out. It's great and all they do try to get 40 songs a year for the base game, but we also need the game to function too. Could it be they need two years to release the next versions?

Since I am on the Switch, it's hard for me to say if I experienced this. I don' t think we have platinum achievements. I do know the Vegetarian alias did not work for me on 2020. I tried Automaton - Tomato Version, Popipo, and Mashed Potato Time. None of them counted.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that you all continue to have trouble with the Gift Machine Trophy.

I can assure you that the team are actively investigating this and the moment we have an update we will let everyone know via the news section of the forms.

In the mean time if there is anything else we can help with at all just let us know as we are more than happy to help.

Official Response
  • thecuteonewsv
    13 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck the game is all bugged!! In addition to the bug gift machine trophy theres another one: Ive already completed the three times BUTTONS gameplay and the alt version is still unlocked. I want my money back ! 😤😤

• GA-1840
    4 posts

@ubi-froggard i play JD 2022 only on ps5.
    i dont remember the avatars……

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3573 posts

Hello thecuteonewsv thank you for your reply, if you have experienced a separate trophy bug, please make sure to post about this in a new thread, so we can investigate that particular trophy separately, from this Gift Machine trophy issue.

Thanks to everyone for replying to this thread, we no longer need any information from players affected, as you have helped answer our questions our Just Dance QA team needed to know. We are planning a fix for this Gift Machine trophy issue in a future update to the game, thank you for your patience until we roll this out.

Official Response
  • MaruMonkeyLord
    9 posts

@ubi-milky and when is the update planned?

• FreestyleG4mer
    1 posts

I have the same bug on PS5. When JD22 becomes an update for bug fixes? I'm waiting for 2 months now and nothing is happened. 😣

• Manlymandril
    1 posts

@ubi-milky Everyone will have this bug. If you check an achievement tracking website for playstation trophies (https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/14508-just-dance-2022: (https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/14508-just-dance-2022)) you will see that no one has unlocked this trophy so far.
    There has not even been one patch for JD2022 since release, at this point that is quite ridiculous. How large is this "team" that you speak of? Is there just one developer?

• EmiliePittman00
    9 posts

@keys201678 Nice performance

• umutzumutz
    8 posts

@manlymandril probably they are busy with all those new games which are imo not worth playing. But I really starting to think they just don't care about this game because of the lacking content and no updates!

• kovilivebox
    2 posts

Please fix this problem immediatly! PS4 same problem. 200/200 item unlocked.

• RayBladeX
    40 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck Dude, enough of this nosense of yours. FIX THE DAMN ACHIEVEMENT, NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RayBladeX
    40 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RayBladeX
    40 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3898 posts

Hey guys,

Thanks for your continued updates.

This issue is still being actively looked into.

We don't have information to provide at this time regarding an exact date for a fix, however will continue to let you know as and when we hear more from the team.

The team are aware of the volume of impacted players and this issue hasn't been ignored so we appreciate players bearing with us.

Thank you for your continued patience!

Official Response
  • TheHazzVite
    2 posts

I have the same problem in JD2021, that good that I still do not start JD2022. I think I'm in time to return my physical copy and ask for a refund. 
    Ubisoft France looks like an Indie company by not being able to solve these details, the idea of adding more gifts on the machine seems like a good alternative.

• MaruMonkeyLord
    9 posts

@ubi-theberry is this still not fixed? so I'll probably reconsider buying another part let alone buy unlimited

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3898 posts

I'm afraid not @marumonkeylord, we'll keep you in the loop when we have more news to share.

@TheHazzVite - thank you for your feedback, we'll note it to the team as at this time there's no plans to add further gifts.

If you purchased your copy from the Ubisoft Store you can read our refund policy here.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics