ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• locked topic_solved 'Gotta Get 'Em All' trophy/achievement has not unlocked and gift machine is empty | POST HERE

6 likes/191 replies/7348 views
    Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5866

Hi everyone,

I can confirm that an update was released today that should fix the issue with the achievement/trophy 'Gotta Get 'Em All'.

If you still have issues with the achievement/trophy unlocking after installing the update please let us know.

Sorry that this update has taken sometime to be released and thank you for your patience.

official-response
  • RayBladeX
    ubisoft:x-posts, 55

@ubi-keo Okay, now why don't you get Just Dance 2020 Gotta Get 'em All fixed. Nobody legit unlocked the one for 2020.

• thecuteonewsv
    ubisoft:x-posts, 14

@ubi-keo I can confirm that the trophy has been unlocked on my Ps5, thanks 👍🏻. By the way, Im planning to play just dance 2019 and JD 2020, do any of them have trophy bugs?

• Schachtstar
    ubisoft:x-posts, 6

Yes, I did the rest of the Slot Machine after the Update on JD2022 and got the trophy. (PS4)
    Still no trophy on JD2020 (333/333).

• ericnthenerd
    ubisoft:x-posts, 6

I just tried it on my PS4 and I can confirm that it unlocked as soon as I started up the game with no issues! Now I finally have the platinum trophy!

Thank you Ubisoft!

• Lavsma
    ubisoft:x-posts, 19

Unlock for me in Xbox as soon I reach in the method score screen (Kinect or phone). I hope now, we know the issue and how can fix, they fix the others games, principal the ps5/ Xbox series stack because is impossible play offline, so we not have choice if not wait the update

• TheHazzVite
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

I suppose that the error will not be solved in previous versions (2020, 2021) due to license issues... good time for finally solving it in JD22.

• RayBladeX

Okay, so if you can fix the JD2022 Gotta Get 'em All achievement, I demand that you fix the one for JD2020. This has been killing my head, since then.

• oxHARMONxo
    ubisoft:x-posts, 18

Was the team also aware of the same issue plaguing Just Dance 2021 on the Xbox Series X? I’d like to play and complete both versions of the game, but I know it’s not a possibility unless the developer team actually acknowledges it’s an issue. Although its a title from the previous year, its still relevant and relatively new in terms of the series, and should see the same support!

• RayBladeX

@ubi-keo Okay, you may have fixed that achievement for Just Dance 2022, but why don't you start fixing the one for Just Dance 2020?

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff ubisoft:x-posts, 5866

Hi everyone,

Thanks for confirming that the achievement/trophy has now unlocked after installing the update.

As this issue is now resolved I will now lock this thread.

For anyone experiencing issues with the same achievement/trophy not unlocking on Just Dance 2020 or 2021 could you please post on this forum here.

I can confirm that the issue was reported for Just Dance 2020 in the past, however the development team were unable to reproduce it as the achievement/trophy unlocked.

official-response

Suggested Topics