ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Keys201678
    Original poster 2 posts

Playing Just Dance 2022 with the PS5 version. I have unlocked all items from the gift machine and the game doesn't let me buy any more but the trophy for unlocking 200 gift machine items did not pop. I think this is a bug. I was able to unlock all other trophies in the game. Also the trophy for spending 10000 mojo unlocked when the gift machine had about 93 items left. This seems a bit strange considering the gift machine is supposed to have 200 items.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5344 posts
    Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I can confirm that an update was released today that should fix the issue with the achievement/trophy 'Gotta Get 'Em All'.

If you still have issues with the achievement/trophy unlocking after installing the update please let us know.

Sorry that this update has taken sometime to be released and thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@keys201678 Hello!

Thank you for posting to discussions. Sorry to hear this trophy did not pop for you.

Are you able to share a clip showing both your gift machine not producing any more items, and your missing trophy? This would be very useful to pass on to the game team for further investigation. You can share this clip with us by uploading it to a video sharing site such as YouTube, and pasting the link here.

If you have any additional questions please let us know.

Official Response
  • Keys201678
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-nacho Here is a link to a clip showing the gift machine and my missing trophy. You can also see that the stats show gift machine rewards 200/200.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xGHZRVjazDMZhRB5rut2pSd7KdTYWVHc/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xGHZRVjazDMZhRB5rut2pSd7KdTYWVHc/view?usp=sharing)

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@keys201678 Hi there!

That's great, thank you for the swift response and for your video.

This has been forwarded to the game team so that they can take a closer look and investigate. Once we have any more information to share on this, we'll update you here.

If you have any more queries, please get in touch. We hope you have fun with Just Dance 2022 in the meantime.

Official Response
  • Ismail_Gamer367
    3 posts

@keys201678

Im SO glad I’m not the only one. I have been playing for so long to get the platinum and my heart dropped when I didn’t get the trophy on my PS4. This happened with Just Dance 2020 too but it’s a bug that’ll probably never be fixed. However I hope you guys can fix this as I’m not the only one who sadly didn’t get the trophy.

• Ismail_Gamer367
    3 posts

@keys201678

Also when I first played the game I noticed I had 10 of the gifts already and when I earned the trophy of spending 10,000 mojo at 90 gifts left. I thought it was a bug because I was confused why it didn’t unlock at 100 because that means I spent 10,000 mojo. This may be what is blocking the trophy from being earned because from the beginning we weren’t able to earn those 10 gifts because they were already earned.

• carlosshadow
    12 posts

I’m having the same exact issue on Xbox One, just unlocked all gifts and the achievement didn’t unlock, it’s stuck at 94% 😐. My machine never had 200 gifts to begin with, it had like 189 if I’m correct? So maybe that’s why the achievement won’t unlock. This is the third game in a row with this problem, please fix this ubisoft 😞

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3274 posts

Hey all,

I have updated the report to report to let the dev team know it's affecting other platforms too and that it is likely due to having some gifts unlocked from the beginning. We'll update you whenever we see any information back from the dev team on this.

Official Response
  • Khaos004
    60 posts

@ismail_gamer367 I didn't notice this on 2020, but 2021 was the only one I played right at launch and it was fine. Really hope it is fixed.

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@carlosshadow I didn't have this problem with 2020 or 2021, and I played 2021 at launch, so sorry to hear it. My gift machine (PS4) started at 189, so I'm afraid to use it any more. @Ubi-Nacho any word on this? Enjoying the game but would be very disappointed to miss out on the platinum - I have plat on 2016-2021.

• carlosshadow
    12 posts

@khaos004 with 2020 and 2021 it was different. If you played the game on more than one platform, it would sync your progress between them, and the trophies/achievements wouldn’t unlock. More precisely the gift machine ones and the level 100 one. Although tons of people kept reporting this problem, ubisoft never fixed it. And 2022 also has this problem, it will sync between platforms and glitch everything 😇. Not sure why this is even a thing since JD2018 and 2019 also synced your progress but the trophies/achievements would unlock anyways on all platforms.
    The reason there’s only 189 gifts on 2022 is because they added 11 avatars from previous games, so if you unlocked them in the other games it will sync, therefore glitching the trophy/achievement 😐

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@carlosshadow Ah Ok thanks. That really sucks. Would it help to wipe the save data from 2022 and the previous games? I guess not, because of the Ubisoft accounts.

• KomaedaBlaze
    10 posts

So unless they fix this issues basically out of a platinum this really hurts me to finish most of game or the grind for lvl 100 already got most of the songs on mega and only lvl 43 kinda hurts the mood to finished I always love adding these games to my platinum collection 💔😭

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@komaedablaze Feel the exact same way

• KomaedaBlaze
    10 posts

@komaedablaze the only other just dance I didn’t get to platinum was 2015 I think it had a online avatar collection glitch so I couldn’t finished it old game and since they didn’t fixed I was out of that one I really hope they don’t repeat has anyother games been glitchy lately

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3274 posts

Hey all,

If you are currently affected by this issue on Just Dance 2022, could you let us know if:

1) You have played this game across multiple platforms already

2) You have unlocked any of these avatars from previous games:

Fearless Pirate Kids - JD 2018
    Funky Robot - JD 2018
    Monster Academy - JD 2019
    Medieval Kids - JD 2020
    Chef Kids - JD 2020
    Adventurer Kids - JD 2020
    Firemen Kids - JD 2021
    Ballet Kids - JD 2021

Official Response
  • carlosshadow
    12 posts

@khaos004 sadly deleting the data won’t help because your progress is saved on Ubisoft’s servers

• carlosshadow
    12 posts

@ubi-froggard Hi!!

1- I haven’t played it on multiple platforms yet, because if I do it will glitch even more achievements

2- Yes, I’ve unlocked all of those avatars in their respective games

• Khaos004
    60 posts

@Ubi-Froggard I have only ever played on the PS4. I have all of those avatars.

• KomaedaBlaze
    10 posts

@ubi-froggard sadly I do have them all I have save data from all the way from 2014 on my ps5

Suggested Topics