ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Szogun83xpl
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello all,

we all knows that this game is struggling with so many issues as : Cronus zen, com apex, people using keyboard and mouse controllers ect anti recoil, auto attack ect.

I can live with that as in pvp how you use map. What type of build you use and your movement abilities are key to win but agains glitch that gives armor regen and dmg to team we do not have chance at all.

so to whoever it may concern below I will describe what I did find out about 2 most used glitches at DZ these days.

1. invaded dz only

100% dmg glitch

2 agents are going to for example to pk golf one agent goes outside turn himself rogue he has to have crowd control foam (RIOT FOAM) he aim riot foam and waits for and agent to come out as soon the aiming square turn red before even she agent appears on map he shoot foam and use weapon to kill and agent , when you do it correctly with good timing you will have 100% dmg bonus on invades dz .

1. all dz group buff glitch

for this we have to be in full group

on person must be on tank build with perfect efficient one team mate has to use spotter

during team fight at dz when agent who wear perfect efficient will revive dmg he has to use med kit and other agent is using at that time spotter thx to that whole team receives 95% dmg buff hazard protection and armor regeneration.

I have lost near 40 agents from my clan as they had enough of all mistakes, glitches, and issues with Cronus and xim apex users. My clan mates went play destiny as a clan because with every update in division we get new glitches bugs and issues and every single time is something new and new.

what I’m shocked is that it took me couple of hours to find out how this glitches are working and I want highlight that I’m not IT experienced at all, simple investigation, conversation and observation at gameplay literally took me about 8 hours to sort all of it, question is why @ubisoft #ubisoft can’t provide such customer service to game that we paid for.

because of using this type of things many of players left the game as dz is so toxic because of it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics