ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• patriot_247
    Original poster 2 posts

Sorry, but I can't believe this wasn't caught in playtesting this game. I often can't even clear out a single camp, because you - for instance - take out a sniper next... take 5 steps, turn around and.. bam that same sniper respawns. Anny of the enemies can and often infinitely and nearly immediately respawn. Same can happen w/ so many locations in game. Just very much - not fun.

This is supposed to be a Far Cry game, where one option is to stealthily whittle down a camp to where it is empty, then you are free to loot. In many cases, this has become an impossibility. If I am spotted? Fine, I get it... Far Cry has ALSO always been about failing at discretion leads to greater and greater consequences. That isn't what I am talking about. I am talking about the game feeling like a never-ending horde mode... which is a Far Cry from any of the previous games.

-P

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• LAP_Man
    3 posts

Just a question or 2

When you say "camp" do you mean a base or just an area on the map that is outlined in red?
    Never seen this happen in a base, but always have respawns in other red outlined areas.
    which isn't a problem for myself, as far as I'm concerned, there really isn't enough enemy NPC's anyway, so the respawns are a win in my book...

Platform you use?

Above information can help them help you (along with other information I didn't cover)

btw, I always take the stealth route also in FC, even going as far as ghosting bases (which I've yet to be able to do in 6)
    in case unaware? ghosting came from the thief series, ages ago
    steal everything not nailed down without killing or alerting guards, not an easy task...
    Being a stealth player, you may enjoy the attempt., which is why its mentoned

Suggested Topics