ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 105 posts

I am so tired of crashing. It all started a month ago on that last patch Ubisoft did. Not sure if it was for the game or Ubisoft DRM. A lot of people have crashed on my groups. I see it every single time. A at least one will crash. Today, I crashed twice already in a stronghold. In one mission, not different strongholds. I thought windows 11 fixed it cause I do crash less, much less. But, still happens. I hope you guys are fixing this game cause, it is the best game Ubisoft has.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HaywardGG
    106 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/113867/two-weeks-of-investigating-the-ctd-issue-results-and-facts

Ubi don't seem to be taking it seriously, as this has been a topic for months now. They just keep acting like you're the only one with the issue!

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll Hey! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashing issues. Have you tried the steps here.

Additionally please send us your system files as they allow us to further investigate this.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • HaywardGG
    106 posts
    @sr_0v3rk1ll Hey! Sorry to hear that you are experiencing crashing issues. Have you tried the steps here.

Additionally please send us your system files as they allow us to further investigate this.

Thank you.

You're never going to fix this bug are you? You're just going to keep acting like it's a user issue.

Division 2 (PC) Streamers are even having the issue and so far ALL my regular Div2 (PC) Streamers are offline due to this bug.

Why are you still acting like you have no idea what we're talking about?

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey guys!

As it stands, I can confirm that the crashing issue is known and we have a separate thread for this specific matter, which you can find here. @haywardgb - I am not sure why you're sharing such sentiment.

The range of potential causes for one to experience the crash is rather broad, and as you've already seen, some players will find common steps to be helpful to overcome the issue, whilst others will have no avail, therefore to ensure that all angles are covered, troubleshooting steps mentioned earlier will help to do that.

@Sr_0v3rk1ll - if you do continue to experience the problem, please note that our team is looking into it, therefore apologies about the inconvenience this may cause and as soon as we will have further information to share, details will be posted here, in our official forums, so keep an eye!

Official Response
  • VizZiee
    1 posts

@ubi-karl Well unfortunately there are a lot of people experiencing this, myself too, i quitted this game because the crashes with DX12 , i came back to read on the forums and the first thread is again Crashing, so still after a year not solved. Thats why i will not come back to this game anymore.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @VizZiee, I understand that the experience is a frustrating especially if you're having to deal with this for a pro-longed period of time.

Apologies it this has been taking longer than anticipated and as soon as we will have further information, we will let you know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics