ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gotoguy2
    Original poster 2 posts

After the newest update the game will crash either on start up, or as soon as I load into a game it still crashes. I want a refund but Ubisoft apparently can't even fix their game, so that's probably asking too much. The game is completely unplayable, I think this might be the last game of theirs I buy, this is such a frequent issue with their games that it's not worth paying 60 dollars to maybe be able to play a game. Not to mention the Ubisoft stores refund policy is non existent, They probably knew the game would run like garbage, why else would it only be available through their storefront.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• James_Bond699
    3 posts

@gotoguy2 same my game crashes on start up, after the new update. I am very sad. I like the game tho.

• Ubi-Supportski
    Ubisoft Support Staff 110 posts

Hey @Gotoguy2 @James_Bond699

Sorry to hear about the crashes. When it comes to issues with crashes/freezes we always recommend to check this troubleshooting guide.

We also have this post regarding game crashes with lots of useful information, and all known issues are reported in this megathread.

I will now lock this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics