ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dacamster
    Original poster 9 posts

Was going to wait until I finished the game before posting in the forum but this one moment I have to ask about.

If it is a spoiler that I will find out later in the games story then please say so and don't tell me what happened.

Been clearing 100% of england and just got to winchestre. Found the Assassion bureau here and i noticed something interesting, the evacuation order is stuck on the map with a knife just like how it is in the other bureaus. The weird part is that the evacuation order seems to have come from the leader of the Venta Belgarum bureau and looking at the map I can see that is the bureau in winchestre.

That's all well and good but there are skeletons everywhere suggesting a fight, one of them had a sword in his mouth. So It seems clear this bureau was under attack and it looks like the leader of the bureau walled himself in with all his scrolls and his treasure before dying in his chair. So now I'm wondering....

Did he send the evacuation order and templars saw the messagers leaving the bureau secret entrance so they attacked the bureau before this particular one could evacuate?
    Did the bureau get defeated and the templars sent a message with his name to the bureaus to get the rest of the assassins to leave themselves without further bloodshed?

If so that would be genius of the templars, why risk some getting away and being a problem in the future when you can impersonate the leader who is dead in the chair next to you and command the rest of the assassins to go bother another country. Gives england to the templars for centuries and wouldnt be surprising if they found all the knowledge they needed about other bureaus inside the Venta Belgarum bureau.

Any thoughts on how this played out? Again if it's a spoiler for later in the game please dont tell me anything more than "it's a spoiler you'll find out later"

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics