ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/35 Replies/22698 Views
    SCP-1797-J
    Original poster 1 posts

Every time since the last days when i get disconnected from ranked for any reason i can't reconnect and says "you got removed from the match" i'm not able to join back and get supended that happend to me now 2 times in 3 days. can someone help me to fix it

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1705 posts

Hi there and greeting to the forums, @scp-1797-j. While these penalties are distributed from our in-game system, I'm afraid they cannot be overturned. Apologies for the overall frustration this issue has been when trying to play Rainbow Six Siege. I can completely understand the irritation this causes during ranked matches. If you have already tried exhausting all possible steps from our Connectivity Guide, please don't hesitate to reach out to us on our support channels here. You may also reach out to us from our Facebook or Twitter support page via DMs to speak to us one on one.

Official Response
  • S8_PurpleHavoc
    9 posts

@ubi-smash Hi i just had the same damn thing now{and three times before this almost in one week}, as it loaded into a rank game even before map ban phase it disconnected me and ban was given after reconnecting 3 times. [censored] ubisoft, and i did last time checked all connectivity issue and mine was all good. This systems all you guys telling us it cant be overwritten is BS!!!!! Someone had to install it manually and pressed a button of some sort to activate it, so it can be deactivated. This is not the first time it happend to me as i said. Someone has to fix this as plenty of players i encountered are fed up with this [censored]. We all paid money to get the game, and it seems after its bought no one on Ubisoft's end bother to even correct this errors we are getting from playing rank games. It does not even do this sort of thing when playing a casual game, why TF only on rank matches. Attached you can see i tried to reconnect and fk all happend and gave the santion.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3613 posts

Hello @S8_PurpleHavoc thanks for the reply and sorry to see this affected you game.

As previously mentioned, Ubisoft Support does not have the ability to overturn bans, only the Siege security team is able to do this for permanent bans, not temporary ones.

You mentioned you have tried a few troubleshooting steps to help resolve this, now it has happened multiple times resulting in a 48-hour ban.

Would you please take a look at our guides and run through any steps you have yet to try? These support article contains some of the most common fixes for the issue you are having per platform >

PS4 - https://ubi.li/12soI
    PS5 - https://ubi.li/JE6K7
    XB1 - https://ubi.li/6L9Js
    XBSX/S - https://ubi.li/55G8e
    PC - https://ubi.li/YPwnl

This 4-0 error code is known to us. If you are still having trouble reconnecting after following all of the steps, please let us know and we will make you a support ticket where we will require a few system settings and connection info from you, to investigate this further.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@juckers Hello there.

Sorry to hear about this disconnection from R6S.

Could you confirm for us if this was due to quitting matchmaking using the red exit button as described in this post?

Would you also be able to let us know which platform you're playing on, so that we can look into this further for you?

Many thanks.

Official Response
  • Zajaccac
    2 posts

@ubi-nacho Hi, I'm currently having same problem as guys above me. Just now i got 24h ban bcs of that bug. I'm playing on PC and my network is stable. I've been playing R6 since year 5th and that's my first time haveing this problem.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

@zajaccac Hello! I am sorry to hear that you are encountering this error as well. Please create a support ticket with your forwarded ports as a part of this connection troubleshooting guide and our teams would be happy to further investigate!

Official Response
  • Zajaccac
    2 posts

@ubisushivamp I've tried everything that's listed and nothing helped 😞

• Adipose.R6
    1 posts

@zajaccac it will never be fixed, youll never be able to reconnect cause ubisoft doesnt care. Its been a problem for years and years. They will just keep telling you to try there troubleshoot

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@zajaccac Sorry to hear that this did not work for you. Did you create a support case as advised above?

• Qu3rt.WLA
    1 posts
    What a [censored] game! It's unbelievable that this bug is still happening.

• Kyyrume
    1 posts

i have the same thing. this happend the sec. time, and now i cant play for to hours and i lost points. what can i do ???

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@kyyrume Hey there, I'm sorry to hear this! It looks like you play Rainbow Six Siege on a few different platforms. Which platform is this error occurring for you on?

Official Response
  • anterop
    1 posts

Just got kicked from a Ranked match by the BattleEye Launcher thus temporarily banning me from playing and losing mmr and messing up for my teammates. I'm just wondering why this is happening and how. I mean it is a really popular game with millions of players and this ''thing'' is continuing to happen and ruining people's experience. Please just fix it.

• Yoruichi.
    1 posts

It just happened to me for the 3rd time in 4 days im now banned for 1 day but theres no point of playing your game cuz if it happens again its 2 days and then one more I'm done for a week etc???its not my connection im hardwired and i dont lag on any other game ever...plus this only happens in ranked and ive been playing since year 5 season 1 and this has never happened to me ever why now??? i dont understand i looked at the troubleshooting its not the problem don't even say check it out.

• Mert12as
    1 posts

Hi, I'm currently having same problem as guys above me. Just now i got 24h ban bcs of that bug. This game .......

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@mert12as @anterop @Mert12as Hey there, I am sorry to hear you folks were removed from the game. Can you please let me know if you are receiving a Battleye error, and if so, what the exact error of the text says? This will help me assist you further and more accurately. Thank you!

Official Response
  • Zmirp
    1 posts

i just started a matchmaking and i wanted to stop it and when i did that it just said that there was a match startet when there arent and i cant reconnect @ubi-smash

• Pellopolus
    2 posts

@ubi-spacecats I was just in a match and had this happen to me.

Connection Failure 
    4-0xFFF0BE25
    You have been removed from the session

I only received a 2h ban, but if there are settings that can help prevent this, other than forwarding ports, I'd like to apply them. My game also crashes daily when playing.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1182 posts

@zmirp Sorry to hear this occurred. Did you happen to get any screenshots or video of this incident? How long were you matchmaking before attempting to leave?

@Pellopolus Apologies for any frustration caused by this disconnect. Can you complete the steps in this FAQ to rule out some potential causes of the issue?

Official Response

Suggested Topics