ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• p2rispaul
    Original poster 3 posts

Would someone explain, why is this happening?

Story time - It's a normal day, i feel like playing some far cry, i launch my game, but it wont launch.. instead starts 'allocating disk space' or something like that, after 15mins next step is 22gb update.. okay fine, maybe they changed something right? But why would the update be that big, so out of curiousity i wait, i wait till it finishes.. And after its done, it wont launch.. hmm okay, lets dig into it.. apparently it automatically installed hd textures dlc which i dont even need, fine there's an uninstall button next to dlc, i go for it.. Should be fixed now right, nope. After hitting PLAY, it starts reinstalling my game.. WHY, okay there's an option to locate game, went for it, waited another 15mins, should be fixed now right.. nope! undefined

Picture of my current status, 122gb folder of far cry 6

What am i doing wrong here, or why is this happening?

EDIT : After locating folder(again) and repairing files, folder size went down to 62gb, which is correct.. but right after repair finishes, it somewhy automatically begins game install, which doubles folder size again lol.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• p2rispaul
    Original poster 3 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics