Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sinace_ss
    Original poster 3 posts

My charactor is LV350, the deer can empty my HP just one attack. And any enemy who use fire can kill Eivor just one toch,no matter what the skill you learn, cause the fire damage is sustained .So I think that must be a bug. That's really destroy the game balance,I have completed the progress 90%,now I really cant keep going

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• sinace_ss
    Original poster 3 posts

I tried to reduce difficulty, but the enemy's damage not change a lot

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hello @sinace_ss . I'm sorry to hear that the enemies are making it impossible to progress in the story! Do you recall when you first started noticing this behavior in the game? Was it after a recent patch, or after a specific mission? Would it also be possible to get a video clip showing this issue as well?

Official Response
  • arag25
    15 posts

Have you checked your settings for level scaling? They can only be seen after you load a save.
    They are just under the difficulty level in the Gameplay settings.

I have found them to be almost too extreme in most cases, when selecting anything over "Constant".

Suggested Topics