ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 89 posts

I heard a lot of new changes are coming. I love the game the way it is. But, I wish this things would improve or be implemented since I am planning on staying for a long, long time.

1. A better way to add, remove, and block players In-Game.
    2. Clan names not be limited to only letters.
    3. Give us a second step to un-favoring an item. We have it for favoring it and un-favoring is more important. I have made the mistake of un-favoring an item and almost deleted it.
    4. Improve the cover system. When you jump away from a cover you get sucked in to it again if you are looking at it. The game understand primarily that you want to go where you're looking and when jumping this is not the case for PC gamers. We want to continue looking at the danger that is coming while we jump away from it.
    5. We should have more options to play with other players instead of only relying on the backup call system. We should have a browser, for example, like left 4 dead has. That way we can look for players that are already playing. It would also show their level, the difficulty and such. If you want privacy, well, set it up for that. Same way you do it now when you don't want anyone to join you unless you invite them.
    6. Make it easier to understand things. I have seen a lot of players using 6 piece teal Gear Sets when the max is 4 in reality. "IF" you wear the chest piece and backpack then you get the extra buff. But, max is still 4 not 6. This things, among other simple things, like understand how an event works, is difficult for a new player. I remember how confused I was and felt like living the game many times. Understanding is not implemented well enough.

I can't remember what else can be fixed. But, I am sure other players will add it to the thread. Please post anything that's a good idea. We want the game to improve to get more people in here. It's a great game and if you understand it well enough, you realize how much superior it is to other games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 89 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll Oh I for got this one, sorry.

1. Please don't make us look at the intro logos after we've seen it already. Give us the option to press space to skip at least. It is very annoying to crash and have to look at all of them every single time.

• Adrian-11
    868 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll

Hahaha!
    Yeah, that's the issue, looking at logos over and over again after CRASHING.

• Sr_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 89 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll I just remember one. Please let us change camera angle from shoulder to shoulder without aiming. I shouldn't have to aim in order to change camera angles. Some people don't even know they can do that. Is that bad. Something that helpful should be clear and not kinda hidden away only to be used when aiming.

• Rodnaz
    72 posts

( if you understand it well enough - - that alone along with the DLC coming? ) all remains questionable. I think everything in your list & the other comments are all valid. To this day I still lack a good basic understanding. I'll post my question in another thread but it relates to my lack of understanding.

• TxDieselKid
    273 posts
    Please don't make us look at the intro logos after we've seen it already.

Without question one of my biggest pet peeves about video games.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

Sadly, I suspect some of the logos are there for contractual and legal reasons. AMD will have made a deal (commonly for "in kind" support) that ensures their logo is displayed by itself for X amount of time. This is common across all sorts of games.

The Ubisoft/Snowdrop logos could at least be combined into one screen, but that's probably down to Ubi corporate branding rules.

Suggested Topics