ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Koschgine
    Original poster 19 posts

I was river raiding, had gathered a decent amount of loot when i stomped myself through the ground while killing a soldier. I fell for a while and then died. Obviously the raid failed and i lost everything, including the armor set part i was primarily going after. Frustrating.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there @Koschgine . That was one powerful stomp. Have you been able to restart the river raid in an attempt to get that armor set? Was this also the first time you ever experienced such an issue when stomping?

Official Response
  • Koschgine
    Original poster 19 posts

Hello @ubistorm I did a couple of raids afterwards without a problem. And yes, it was the first and so far the only time i stomped myself through the map.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

@koschgine

Hey there.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

I'm happy to here this was only a one off occurrence but if this does become a regular issue or you're able to accurately reproduce this please reach out to us again and if possible provide a video of the issue and we'll report this to the team for further investigation. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics