Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Mr-Norway
    Original poster 6 posts

a while ago the divison had this SHD cap ( the headwear ) available to new players and perhaps others as well. this must have been ongoing just when i was not playing the game.

i dont find it in the store, neither do i think it drops with apparell keys (?)

so my question is, could Ubi please make it available to us in some way? personally i think its the coolest cap the Divison 2 has to offer

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 720 posts

Hey @Mr-Norway, thanks for reaching out and apologies about the delayed response from our team.

Based on the description you've provided, I understand that you are referring to 'New Era 9FORTY' cap that was available for a short period of time, which is a black cap that does have SHD logo on the front.

To add, I've had a closer look at your account and do see that you are in fact eligible for the cap too, so accordingly, I have now added it to your account.

Next time you log in the game, check your inventory and let us know if you have received it 🙂 .

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Official Response
  • Mr-Norway
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-karl Hi again, i did receive it, and thank you very much!

i gotta give it to you for taking your time to answer this one post with a simple request, when there is so many things going on here. i really do apreciate it!

you just made my day, not only for responding, but also adding it to my account as well, go Ubi!

have a nice weekend!

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1359 posts

Thank you for the reply mr-norway, I am happy to hear you did receive the cap in-game after Ubi-Karl added it to your account, thank you for confirming this.

I will pass on your praise to Ubi-Karl now, have a nice week/weekend too

Official Response

Suggested Topics