ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CXKYQDNMS
    Original poster 4 posts

PLATINUM: LEGENDARY SR PERF PARTS (NITRO CHEMIST, PURE & RICH)
    GOLD: DODGE STR VIPER GTS (2013) DRAGSTER
    SILVER VISUAL PARTS: DODGE CHARGER 1969 RALLY
    BRONZE: 150K FOLLOWERS
    Why did I reach the golden reward and didn't receive it  DODGE STR VIPER GTS (2013) DRAGSTER
    And you don't see it in the game vehicle catalog

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• OBu42
    222 posts

@cxkyqdnms

Usually, you have to enter free roam before it is listed - cars that are won are not immediately shown in the inventory (old bug, never got fixed...). Does this solve the issue?

• CXKYQDNMS
    Original poster 4 posts

@obu42 DODGEThere is no car in the catalogue.summitThe vehicle also doesn't have this car.If it's a bug, is the reward gone?

• OBu42
    222 posts

@cxkyqdnms

Well, I'm 100% sure that I bought the car regularly - but I'm not sure if it was available just due to some gold-pack or other packs. See e.g. https://thecrew.fandom.com/wiki/Dodge_SRT_Viper_GTS: (https://thecrew.fandom.com/wiki/Dodge_SRT_Viper_GTS)

What do you mean by "you don't see it in the vehicle catalog"? I'm sure the support guys would ask for a screenshot - maybe you can provide some to make things more clear.

• CXKYQDNMS
    Original poster 4 posts

@obu42 That's it.There is no car in the catalogue

• Cpt.KNT
    8 posts

@cxkyqdnms

The yellow Viper in your screenshot is the Drift edition and the price car is the Drag race edition.
    If i'm not mistaking the black car in the middle is the price car and you have it in your inventory.

Suggested Topics