ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FUZO85
    Original poster 1 posts

ENGLISH VERSION:Hello I would like to give some ideas for farcry 6, to start the games is great apart from some day / night bug but nothing abnormal then I would have ideas for a next farcry (7) which would be in Europe 😍 in Corsica and Sardinia we would have the choice between the French side and the bad guy would be Italian and the Italian side the bad guy would be French, then dlc farcry 6 that I call Santa Snow is made of snowFRENCH VERSION:Bonjour je voudrais donner quelques idées pour farcry 6, pour commencer les jeux c'est super a part quelques bug jour/nuit mais rien d'anormal alors j'aurais des idées pour un prochain farcry (7) qui serait en Europe en Corse et Sardaigne on aurait le choix entre le coté français et le méchant serait italien et le coté italien le méchant serait français, alors dlc farcry 6 que j'appelle Santa Snow est fait de neige

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DroopMasterFlex
    2 posts

@fuzo85 I think an idea for Far Cry 6 are loadouts where you can select gear and weapons and with one click you can go from a silent oriented play to a machine gun rocket welding mad man, or switching from a combat load to a hunter or fisherman load out in one click would be convenient. Just an idea that and it's a pain when I decide to go fishing or hunting or the scene get hot n heavy I have to stop open my menu read the effects what items give me for what swap them out, scroll through my weapons and look at which ones have what ammunition for what play style I'm doing fix all that then close menu. Like could there be a button I could press and cycle through loadouts so I wouldn't need to open any menus to break immersion or game pacing?

Suggested Topics