ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DutchLMB4ever
    Original poster 303 posts

When opening a cache.
    We should immediately see their stats.
    And mark them for junk/donate/favourite.
    Before they spread out in the inventory.

A rifle is always at the bottom of the weapon list.
    So if you have 50 weapons on you, you have to tab 49x to see the rifle.
    On PC it might be 1 scroll but on console....

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the_Kettle
    216 posts

You can change the sort options so new items always appear at the top of the list. I don't know the buttons for console, but if you open your inventory then go into one of the categories (eg kneepads) there should be an options prompt that will let you change sorting - it will change for all categories, not just the one you're viewing.

• Noxious81
    796 posts

Pressing the left stick should bring you to the options menu. Selecting the ! will bring all new items to the top of your inventory (except for the items equipped of course, which are always shown first):

• DutchLMB4ever

Thanks, I'll change it.
    I still think it's faster if you can do it right after opening a cache.
    Most items from caches are trash (with my luck at least)
    So I just want to mark them as junk and deconstruct them immediately.

Especially with gear/skill mods which you have to deconstruct per mod section (for some reason).

• Noxious81
    796 posts

Yeah, there indeed are some QoL issues with opening caches – not to mention having to open them all one by one.

Sorting items the desired way doesn't change your original problem, but it at least let's you deconstruct or sell new items way faster. And this is also very handy after having played open world activities for a while as you'll then also find a lot of new items in your inventory.

• DutchLMB4ever

@noxious81 that would be even more faster!!
    - Open all caches.
    - Get a list of gained items.
    - Mark all of them.
    - Deconstruct everything that is junk.
    - The rest spreads out in the inventory.

But wouldn't we get the same items 10x if we opened 10 caches at the same time?
    Idk how that works.

• Noxious81
    796 posts
    (...) But wouldn't we get the same items 10x if we opened 10 caches at the same time?

Maybe if you are really really unlucky 😉 ... But no, this should not be a problem. I don't know whether that's really also true for every kind of cache, but a while ago Massive stated somewhere when talking about exotic caches and hoarding them until a new exotic releases, that the content of each cache would be defined when you receive it. Thus when opening caches it's really just a reveal of what's in the cache since the very moment it moved to your inventory.

• DutchLMB4ever

@noxious81 oke so they changed the exotic cache in Div2.
    Because I hoarded 200 exotic caches in Div1 between all 4 characters.
    for the Big Alejandro and The House.
    And only had 3 of both, but at least I had them lol.

Suggested Topics