ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aced_100
    Original poster 126 posts

Messing around with stuff I had collected quite a few rifles, M1A's, Bakers Dozen etc. Never really tried them, not much head shot bonuses and not high damage weapons or so I thought.

Haven't tried a special build, just using an M1A with In Sync and Perfect Spark with skills active for increased damage, Memento Backpack, Negotiators build. 60% CHC and 150% CHD.

I get over 2 million damage per shot which is not mind blowing but the way it melts enemies is amazing, named bosses no problem even, is there some magical ability that allows it to do way more damage than it seems?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Oatiecrumble
    473 posts

I used to hate rifles but it's all i use now 90% of the time, they feel so satisfying.

But i mainly do open world.

• N3mB0t
    846 posts

i used to like rifles a lot , and i still do , the artist tool rifle is an absolute beast for headshots , but i got tired of all the click click click , so now i mostly use Ars and SMGs , i click click enough with shotguns and MMRs already , rifles almost got forgotten.

• WalkinTarget1
    32 posts

Put together a standard 3pc Providence build with PGC vest and a bag with Vigilance, Foxes kneepads and Contractors gloves using an M1A with Boomerang, and that thing just trivializes most encounters. The only thing that gets me occasionally is a BT airburst nade, but short of that, it breezes through most content on heroic with 3 directives. Forget the exact #s, but its around 53 CHC and 151 CHD. I use a White Death with Breadbasket since I am terrible with headshots, but it actually works for how I use it. I only use that MMR for harder targets, relying on the M1A to knock down everything else. When I > DO < land a HS with it, its built in HS dmg and a bonus from the Breadbasket talent gives it a nice dmg boost.

Its best used in a group where you aren't the sole target for enemies. I have always played the game favoring skills, but this build was a nice change of pace, and after playing this game for so long, I am also smart enough to position myself properly where having the PGC vest doesn't affect my play. Its definitely worth trying out if you haven't tried a rifle build before.

Suggested Topics