ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LV13578
    Original poster 21 posts

Hello all,

im having an issue in AC Valhalla. I can’t continue to play the main quests. The only quests that are available to me are Ravensthorpe (settlement quests), finding St. George’s armor quest and A Challenge From The Gods quest (reach power level 221). I completed some of the main quests and made alliances in three regions of England (all regions were below power level 80). I didn’t bother trying to make alliances in other regions because I’m only around power level 75 while the other regions need power level 90+. How do I continue with the story quests? Can someone please help?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1720 posts

@lv13578 try speaking to Randvi, and/or checking the mailbox in the longhouse.

• LV13578
    Original poster 21 posts

@bielik01 I spoke to Randvi but she only gives you the option to see the alliance map. No other opportunities to continue with the main quests were available. Do you need to make alliances with ALL the regions before you continue on with story mode? I checked the mailbox too but it didn’t change anything. No quests were available after checking it.

Luke

• LV13578
    Original poster 21 posts

@bielik01 I just completed the Oxenfordshire alliance mission but no story quests were available after that either. I also took Randvi out to each the tower but no story quests were made available after that. It was just back to the alliance map.

• bielik01
    1720 posts

@lv13578 you wrote you didn't bother with more alliances, because areas levels are too high.
    I don't know what you expect... Have you finished all the mysteries (that's probably the fastest way to gain XP and level up)? The alliance map is a part of the story, you can't go on without making alliances.

• LV13578
    Original poster 21 posts

@bielik01 Relax I was just inquiring. Lol. No, I haven’t completed all the mysteries. What I said was that I completed some but not all alliance missions. I thought that some other story quests would be available after completing some of the alliance quests. Do I need to complete all of the alliance missions to get to the end of the story?

Luke

• bielik01
    1720 posts

@lv13578 it is connected with getting to know Order of the Ancients, so yeah. In the meantime Valka will offer her quests in Asgard and Jotunheim.

• LV13578
    Original poster 21 posts

@bielik01 All right. Thanks for your help.

• bielik01
    1720 posts

@lv13578 no problem 🙂 Hope you don't find too many bugs and will complete the whole storyline 🙂

Suggested Topics