ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/23 Replies/379 Views
    AlePlay
    701 posts

up

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for posting about this. We have temporarily removed the ability to send private messages across these forums, but hope to reintroduce this feature sometime in the future. Sorry for any confusion or disappointment caused.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1297 posts

Hello everyone,

I have created this megathread to bring together all of the threads I have seen discussing users' inability to send private messages / chat messages to each other here on Discussions.

To clarify the situation as it stands currently - private messaging is currently intentionally disabled by the forum development team due to a highlighted issue which remains under investigation. Previously, it was possible to privately message other users (as several of you have mentioned) however this is not possible currently due to the feature being disabled.

The team are continuing to keep us updated with the latest developments in their investigation, and should private messaging be slated to be re-enabled, we will let you all know as soon as possible. For the moment, I apologise for any inconvenience that being unable to message each other causes.

CC: @A1R50FT-10, @LeGeektateur, @deathtocakl, @xlastovi, @bielik01, @TheNorfolkian, @azullFR and @caosck.

@A1R50FT-10 - If the bugs you are referring to are ones on the forums, I have answered a few of your posts of late in other threads, so please check my responses. If the bugs are in games, I apologise for any lack of reply and would like to reassure you that it is not intentional, and you are not being ignored. If you can provide me with links to any threads that are still relevant that you have not received a response to yet, I can do my best to take a look (or direct your query to another agent who can help!).

@TheNorfolkian - I have added this thread to the megathread list of issues / feedback now. Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics