Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• geyker
    Original poster 1 posts

I bought yesterday the game The division 2 the last edition package. I don't understand why it only comes to me with the Russian language when it should come with others. for example, I want the game in Spanish, and I download it only in Russian. What should I do?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Imagine_Brata
    223 posts

@geyker where did you buy the game from? and country because the Russian language is region locked

• XMdead
    135 posts

The answer is that you probably bought the game on Ubisoft Connect, while being in Russia - or you bought it from a Russian vendor.

When you buy from Ubi directly you get a better price, but it is limited to the local region and language - and will totally ignore the country and language that your account is set for. Good or bad depends on the buyer. You also have to use local means of purchase, with credit cards like Visa often not being accepted.

If you are a traveler or expat you have some options (all will cost more but in many cases it is better to pay a bit more, and often when you are traveling at the time of a sale it is the only option):

• Have someone back home buy it for you.
    • Buy from a reseller that respects your country of origin, like Steam or Epic.
    • Buy a license key for a respectable license key reseller, and make sure you are buying a key valid for worldwide use.

As for the particular license you bought... you are probably stuck with it and might have to buy another one if you want it in a more reasonable language.

Suggested Topics