ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Porterjg972
    1 posts

Hi, i am having difficulty in actually picking two (at the moment) VIP collectibles, one in Skell House and the other in Equipment Depot. i am in conquest mode and have finished Motherland. i can see both collectibles but i can not pick them up, i dont get the E pick up collectible. Am i missing a patch or something? Thanks

• SkypherDZN
    27 posts

@porterjg972 same here

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

Hey @Porterjg972 & @skypherdzn! I'm sorry to hear you're both experiencing an issue picking up these collectibles. In order to investigate this further, would you both please provide clips showing this occurring for you? Thank you so much!

Official Response
  • kevinbackroom
    12 posts

Same here, a few of them are not obtainable in OP motherland. really frustrating.

• SkypherDZN
    27 posts

@ubi-mercury I digged further through the forums. a russian player uploaded a video to youtube containing all the bugged collectibles (6 in total). some mod from ubi replied to him and said the devs will be made aware of this. don't know if it has reached them yet. but it is very annoying and needs a fix asap as I cannot get 100 % completion.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Thank you so much for letting us know about this video, @SkypherDZN . A video clip from your end would still be appreciated, however. The more video clips we can get for the game team, the better the investigation will go.

Official Response
  • Father-Jack
    32 posts

I just wanted to confirm that I can't find 6 collectibles in Motherland either, either during the missions or after completing the DLC. For me these are:

AG.CODON region
    In the Equipment Depot. (Collectible Unknown)

HL.ORPHEUS region
    Near the Lavaduct. (Katya Maksimova's Diary - The operation)

HL.ORPHEUS region
    In Camp Salamander. (Katya Maksimova's Diary - After the fall)

HL.ORPHEUS region
    In the Lavaduct's guard tower. (Collectible Unknown)

HL.ORPHEUS region
    In the Prototype Workshop. (Katya Maksimova's Diary - Views on Auroa)

DT.HELIX region
    In Skell Estate. (Collectible Unknown)

The known collectibles appear on the map->location summary with the mouse pointer over the relevant locations.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@father-jack Hey! Sorry to hear that you are also experiencing issues with collectibles.

Would you be able to provide images showing it missing from each of these locations?

Official Response
  • FluggerNO
    5 posts

I have the same problem.
    Can`t find any of the katya maksimova`s diary collectibles.

• TripTroniX
    1 posts

Same problem.
    Polish version.
    I have a marker on the map with diary, unfortunately there are no diaries in the game.

• Serge1024
    Original poster 13 posts

Now that we all know about this, what does UBISoft plan to do about it? It would be nice to be able to finish this mission properly.

• Frantik3
    1 posts
    I just wanted to confirm that I can't find 6 collectibles in Motherland either, either during the missions or after completing the DLC. For me these are:

AG.CODON region
    In the Equipment Depot. (Collectible Unknown)

HL.ORPHEUS region
    Near the Lavaduct. (Katya Maksimova's Diary - The operation)

HL.ORPHEUS region
    In Camp Salamander. (Katya Maksimova's Diary - After the fall)

HL.ORPHEUS region
    In the Lavaduct's guard tower. (Collectible Unknown)

HL.ORPHEUS region
    In the Prototype Workshop. (Katya Maksimova's Diary - Views on Auroa)

DT.HELIX region
    In Skell Estate. (Collectible Unknown)

The known collectibles appear on the map->location summary with the mouse pointer over the relevant locations.

Same here..the 4 items in golem island show as still there when hovering with mouse on the locations while the two in auroa main show as collected but not found in the collectibles tab

• Oompa--Loompa.
    33 posts

@ubi-viral there are at least 3 threads on those exact missing collectables... actually every update have the same issues there were some when the game dropped as well as on DLC with same fisher and more i dont recall now and i am sure there will be more in the future updates... it make me wonder does anybody play test games or the way it let the consumers find the bugs for you... asking photos again and again as proof is insulting to the people that said what the missing collectables are and where they are supposed to be... just tell the team to run the game for once in their life and get their own photos as the collectables arent there for them too

• Army.Ronin
    1 posts

I find it amazing that they can add new contents and silly crap like NFT's, but can't seem to fix broken collectibles.

This has been an ongoing issue since the game first came out. They only response folks get from Ubi is send/post screenshots and videos, but you may wait forever to get a collectible that is bugged. I am an older gamer (57) and one of my favorite things is exploration and collectibles. But these issues are the reason I no longer buy Ubi games.

• Haldir635
    2 posts

Apologies if this has already been covered. I'm missing several Profiles in Operation Motherland.

Golem. 3 profiles relate to Katya Maksimova's diary, 1 profile, discussion between the Bodarks leaders.

Sinking Country. Sentinel's applications to the Bodarks ( Equipment depit)

New Argyll. Jeremy Parks Personal Diary (Sell Estate)

Is this a glitch or something that appears in future game updates?

• SP2795
    1 posts

Instead of having a silly event which will do nothing for global warming, just like kyoto and paris, concentrate instead on fixing the bugs.

• jlhmarson
    23 posts

I’m having the same problem with missing Collectable’s in Motherland DLC. I’m on a PS4,.

WHY DON’T YOU EVER FIX THESE ISSUES UBISOFT? ITS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN CARE!!
    I’m becoming very disillusioned with this company, too many mistakes and bad judgement.
    I need my faith restoring.

• jlhmarson
    23 posts

@serge1024 there are still the unfinished investigations from years back too!
    I get the impression they can’t be arsed!

• Virtual-Chris
    800 posts

Here's a novel idea... when you put collectibles into a game... have someone actually test that they can be collected.

• kevinbackroom
    12 posts

@haldir635 i have the same ones missing lets hope for a patch in a year or two...

Suggested Topics