ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• cool.adrenalize
    Original poster 3 posts

I don’t have new abilities. More precisely, there is only one, from the bear branch (which, it seems to me, does not work). The other two are not displayed at all. The current power level of the character is 467 (considering one ability from the bear branch).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1720 posts
    Best Answer

The skills are there, but a little misplaced. New raven and wolf skills are closer to the main skill tree, not to the post release nodes.
    Also I noticed when entering skill screen for the first time, only the first (bear) skill appears, two others are not "popping up". That's probably why you thought they were missing.

• arag25
    16 posts

Same, only have the Perfect Parry skill available. Master Counter Roll and Improved Bow Stun are missing.

• bielik01
    1720 posts
    Best Answer

The skills are there, but a little misplaced. New raven and wolf skills are closer to the main skill tree, not to the post release nodes.
    Also I noticed when entering skill screen for the first time, only the first (bear) skill appears, two others are not "popping up". That's probably why you thought they were missing.

• cool.adrenalize
    Original poster 3 posts

@bielik01 You were right. Thank you very much for your help 🙂
    @arag25 try this.

• Anykeyer
    171 posts

@bielik01
    They arent misplaced. They are directly connected to skills they are meant to improve. So you cant obtain them w/o their base skill. Its not the usual spot for new skills but in this case it makes sense.

• bielik01
    1720 posts

@anykeyer yeah, after I posted that I came to the same conclusion 😅
    But presentation of the new skills is focusing on post-release nodes.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2254 posts

Hey,

Glad to hear you've found them. Thanks for pointing out where they were @bielik01 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics