ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rodnaz
    Original poster 72 posts

I have 4 players over SHD 1000 & want to delete one for extra points. What happens to that players inventory & stash? Is it just added into the total inventory & stash. I've never done this so I want to take precautions before hand. Any other tips or common mistakes? Once deleted I will boost another & go thru NY.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DutchLMB4ever
    305 posts

@rodnaz
    - Every item on the deleted character will be gone.

- Stash is shared so everything in it stays there.

Tips
    - Upgrade the Specialization you want to use.
    (Demolitionist gives 10% turret damage mod)

- Check all vendors at lvl 31 sometimes they sell good stuff.
    (You can get credits on the new character by putting trash items in the stash with a lvl40 and take it out & sell it with the new character to buy lvl 31 items)

- Let's say you have a decent lvl 31 skill build you can recalibrate 10% skill damage on every item with a lvl 40 character (that has credits) only not on green items.
    (Purple weapons/chests/bag have talents)

- With a decent 31 build you don't (really) need a different build till you are lvl 40.

(While playing tip)
    - Loot electronics/ceramics/steel boxes when you see them, you can add them to your main recourses (Even when your main is full)
    I'll explain later (in end game tip)

- When completed WONY put the lvl 31 build back in the stash for When you start a new character again.

- If you find a good AR lvl 35-36 keep it.
    (Not necessarily needed but it makes it easier)

- Mark the lvl 31 build/pieces as Favourite so you don't accidentally deleted them.
    (Only the 6 pieces you are gonna wear
    and the 2 weapons you use then)

- Start with the female Rogue (The Tanker mission rogue)
    Because with the first part (the control point) you always get a gold item by killing the sniper.
    Easy lvl 31 gold item (chance to get a faster good lvl 31 build)

-End game tip
    When you unlocked the watch, spend all the points BEFORE buying the shared materials thing.

This is because if you are full with recon points, it still gets added on top of the cap.

Let's say you already have 1500 electronics (on your main character)
    And you spend points to buy (or you find) 1500 electronics on the new one.
    Then you buy the shared materials in DC.
    You will have 3000 electronics. (Marked red)
    You can do this with field recon, SHD Calibration points, steel, ceramics, etc.

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

@rodnaz Stash is per account, not per character, hence, it's unaffected. All items equipped on a character and in their backpack are forfeit/destroyed upon said character's deletion. If you have any items of value on said character (equipped and/or in their backpack), the only course available for salvaging them is to transfer them into your stash, and potentially, additional dispersal among your remaining characters, should you be lacking space.

If you're attempting to exploit the SHD point (accrues per account) awarding upon SHDing up a new character, understand that the lower your account's SHD level is, the lesser there is to be gained by the practice. To put things into perspective, I recently put together a new build, and it required the equivalent of 600 SHD points to fully optimize (gear only, every piece being optimal candidates; one plus attributes already maxed).

• Rodnaz
    Original poster 72 posts

@dutchlmb4ever

With a decent 31 build you don't (really) need a different build till you are lvl 40.
    When you unlocked the watch, spend all the points BEFORE buying the shared materials thing.

That is quite the list, I hope I can do it justice. As I recall with the last two players I added I used strong lvl 30 gear until near the end.

I do not recall buying the shared materials with the other players but I must have. The unlock the watch was my biggest concern. I wondered how I was going separate those points & spend them. Good tip on the Tanker mission. Getting better gear early on will help a lot. I'll copy & save it to desk top - thanks a lot!

• Rodnaz
    Original poster 72 posts

@v4mpir1

Thanks for mentioning cost. I am aware of optimizing cost & materials. I'm about 1015 SHD now & it may be over 1100 before I start. Sometime back they lowered the amount about 75%. Their original cost was ridiculous. At least now there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have decent gear, just looking to improve.

• DutchLMB4ever
    305 posts

@rodnaz A strong lvl 30 build is even better.
    (I assumed you didn't had lvl 30 gear anymore)
    All the farming is not needed then. 👍

In that case just:
    - Upgrade 1 of the 3 Specializations (Extra dmg).
    - Loot material boxes (when you see them).
    - Keep 1 good AR lvl 35 (For new runs).
    - Spend watch points before you buy shared materials.
    (If resources are full)

Shared materials/blueprints can only be bought in DC.
    I'm assuming you use a boosted character.
    (With boosted you can't buy shared materials/blueprints until you killed Keener)

Anyway goodluck!!

• Rodnaz
    Original poster 72 posts

@dutchlmb4ever
    A strong lvl 30 build is even better.
    (I assumed you didn't had lvl 30 gear anymore)
    All the farming is not needed then. 👍

You assumed right the first time, not anymore. It will work out, it just takes longer.😕 I mean its been this long, besides UBI thinks we have nothing better to do than wait.

Suggested Topics