ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Muffinz314
    Original poster 3 posts

Hey, i find it a bit annoying that i get moved back to the top of the rune list when i am socketing runes.
    After i have chosen a rune for slot 1 on a piece of armor, i select rune 2 to chose a second rune.
    By doing this i get bumped back to the top of the rune list again, and now i have to scroll all the way back to where i was 😞

Would be nice if i kept my spot in the rune list when selecting a new rune slot.

Also:
    It would be nice if it was possible to do any type of sorting of runes when talking to merchants.
    That would make it easier to find and sell the rune types that are undesirable.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@muffinz314 and grouping runes of the same type

• Kormac67
    1068 posts

Yes, the rune socketing should be redone from scratch.
    Runes should be grouped and sorted.
    (won't happen probably)

• Vykyng666
    65 posts

Sorting and grouping... the basics of every inventory system. We have had this for like... forever in games. Now for whatever reasons we can't. I mean... how is this even possible that after 1 year we talk about this and asking for this. It should be implemented from the start. What gets me mad is the fact that it is such a simple thing but no, we can't have that. We have to scroll through 50 randomly sorted runes to find the one that has the higher... percent... point... whatever that number is and means of critical chance for example.
    It is just crazy. Like going to a hotel, getting room key 316 and asking for a floor number.
    - Is it on the 3rd floor.
    - No Sir, the numbers are randomly placed on all 10 floors. It could be on any floor.
    - Is it next to 315 or 317 at least?
    - Sorry Sir, no such luck.

Another thing is changing gear. In Odyssey If we had all the pieces of one set we were able to change the whole set by choosing only one piece of this set. It was the right click as far as I remember. Now we have to change every piece separately. WHY ? It is like Valhalla was made by completely different people who never even played Odyssey. I can understand bugs (as long as they are willing to fix them). Complex game, complex coding equals a lot of mistakes. But this is deliberate.

Maybe devs thought:
    - We can't have them finishing the game in 200 hours, can we? Let's make them spend additional 100 hours doing menial scrolling and searching in menus for every small thing.

• Kormac67
    1068 posts
    It is like Valhalla was made by completely different people who never even played Odyssey.

Actually true.

• Vykyng666
    65 posts

@Kormac67 Yeah, you're right.
    Quebec - Syndicate, Odyssey, Fenyx Rising.
    I am not saying that are better games but definitely more polished and bug free than their counterparts.
    Syndicate vs Unity
    Odyssey vs Valhalla
    Fenyx... no counterpart 😛

Suggested Topics