ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Promachos_GR
    Original poster 5 posts

Dear Ubisoft i have encountered a bug where will not allow me to progress the story

I’m running latest version of the game 1.4.0.0
    Win 11

France
    Quest: Majesty in the Dark

After doing everything mission says to go and speak to Toka back to Melun. Mission indicator is missing from the map. I went either way and i find TOKA inside the long house lifeless. Can’t speak with no character there or trigger any conversation. 

Please help!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. We've just received an update from the dedicated teams regarding "Majesty in the Dark." A fix for "Majesty in the Dark" is due to be deployed in TU 1.5.2, which will be released May 24th 2022. You can read the patch notes for this update here!

Unable to locate Toka during the quest Majesty in the Dark.

If you are still having progressing in "Majesty in the Dark" following the release of TU 1.5.2, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread. When providing a report, please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to interact with Toka in "Majesty in the Dark."

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-WnSER7ew
    1 posts

The story won’t move on from travel to melun to meet toka won’t let me interact with toka

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3384 posts

Hey @guest-WnSER7ew

Thank you for getting in touch and reporting this!

This issue is already known to the team and I'm sorry to see you're encountering it!

We don't have an update to share at the moment, so please keep an eye on these forums for more information as and when it becomes available!

Sorry for any inconvenience caused while this is looked into and if there's anything more we can help with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Official Response
  • Lanzar0t
    3 posts

voy en la parte en que me dice que el siguiente objetivo es "vuelve con Toka a Melun". sin embargo al ir no corre la misión, adicionalmente, no me aparece dónde debo realizarla, en conclusión no puedo avanzar ya que no me deja hablar con Toka.

• Promachos_GR
    Original poster 5 posts

Having the same problem when I’m supposed to go back to Melun and Speak to Toka.
    No mission marker but i go there in the longhouse anyway. NPCs are lifeless can’t trigger any conversation.

• acvalhalla54
    7 posts

Hello, the new DLC "Siege of Paris" is not working properly in a main quest titled "Majesty in the Dark.
    The quest checkpoint seems to be glitched out, Eivor is stranded, the quest map does not reflect where the character should interact to further the game progress,
    now leaving me without being able to play the main quest.
    I have seen other posts from this previous month that also have a problem with this specific quest mission. Could you please help?

• acvalhalla54
    7 posts

Here is a sample video that I recorded. The video specifies that I cannot forward the game because I cannot interact with the characters I'm supposed to in the Longhouse to keep playing the main quest.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AsHFffF-FTBSpRXOuUfZmKUNm5MO: (https://1drv.ms/v/s!AsHFffF-FTBSpRXOuUfZmKUNm5MO)

• SiksikanWolf
    2 posts

@promachos_gr Same exact problem here. On ps5

• JayShady84
    2 posts

@promachos_gr I have the same problem ....Ive tried everything leaving francia, meditating, doing other side missions

• CrispyKing93
    3 posts

@promachos_gr I have the same problem on PS5. No reaction from him, no map indication whatsoever and I can't progress at all

• duane110
    1 posts

@promachos_gr got exactly the same issues on xbox series s

• lordstevus
    1 posts

Hi,

I am playing in PS4 the "Siege of Paris" DLC and in the mission "Majesty in the Dark", Toka is stuck before entering the mortuary (upstairs, close to main hall) so the mission cannot advance. Is there any workaround to unlock this situation?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
    Manuel

• CsNagy_HUN
    1 posts

Same issue here. The marker was on the map before the patching, after that nothing.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2774 posts

Hey @acvalhalla54

We were aware of an issue where the cutscene doesn't play that is meant to play in the corridor on the step "Explore the tavern in South Paris to look for Charles the Fat" but it looks like this should be resolved from the latest patch. So it looks like your issue is a bit different now to what others were reporting before. I will forward your video on along with a copy of your save file to report this. I apologise for the inconvenience caused in the meantime and hope you have some other tasks in game to keep you busy for the time being.

Official Response
  • RenGundo7
    6 posts

I had been playing through the storyline Majesty in the Dark and after finding and speaking with Charles the Fat the next part was to return to Toka in Melun, however, at this point I got distracted trying to clear as many of the wealth, mysteries and Artifacts as possible in Paris and in Melunois with only few exceptions, I also syncronized at a location in Evresin and in Amienois while collecting the nearby treasures. At this point I decided to continue with the story and return to Toka, however, upon my return I cannot get the cutscene to begin, I unfortunately, accidentally saved over my only other recent save file instead of loading it 🙃 so now my other most recent save is Over 130 hours prior... I literally cannot continue any further in the story unless I basically start most of the game fresh....

• acvalhalla54
    7 posts

@ubi-froggard

Yes, I was not stranded in the last quest exploring the cavern.. mine was right after that I could not interact with the a new quest. That was somewhat confusing at first, I had to read comments about it on this forum. But, thank you for working on this issue and I hope to hear that you guys were able to solve this soon.
    Please let me know! Thank you!

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 652 posts

Keep an eye out on our News and Announcements page for updates to this issue! And please let me know if you run into any other problems, or if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Official Response
  • UbiStorm

@rengundo7 Hey there. Thanks for reaching out about this issue you're experiencing with the Warlord of Melun quest and Toka! When you return to speak with Toka, are you unable to interact with her at all? Or are you able to speak with her, but the cutscene won't play? Do you also recall the very last thing you did before returning to Melun?

Official Response
  • Randomeh
    2 posts

I am having the same issue on PS4 with the most recent update

• UbiStorm

Hey there, everyone! This issue with being unable to interact with Toka is under investigation. Once there's an update for you guys, it'll be posted on our News and Announcements thread! I recommend keeping an eye out there for information as it becomes available.

Official Response

Suggested Topics