ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• xGaBBrYx
    9 posts

@earn5672 we already sent them plenty of videos

• Daarxis
    17 posts

@earn5672 you'll need to create a YouTube account and record the video to it. There's not really another video hosting thing they support

• Pitero13
    1 posts

There is 04.04 and i have the same issue since i bought this DLC (about August). Could I ask you advise why it is not resolved? There is almost 6 months since first message about this issue.

• DARKWING1991
    3 posts

@pitero13 honestly we all have that same question.

• Promachos_GR
    Original poster 5 posts

At least give us the option to restart France DLC. You’ve done it before in another game.

• Sabaton33
    6 posts

@promachos_gr Yes its a good option!!! Cuz this taking too long now 🐶

• guest-zonxGrvW
    1 posts

I, like many, am very frustrated with this "game breaking" bug. My biggest concern is the new Ragnarock DLC. I have been very much looking forward to it but refuse to spend yet more of my hard earned money when there are no guarantees against this sort of thing happening again. Also, it would be nice to finish one story line before starting another. I realize that I am only one, but I fear you may have lost a customer for any other Ubisoft releases.

• Daarxis
    17 posts

@guest-zonxgrvw nah I cancelled all my ubisoft pre-orders and purchases because of this and issues with far cry, seige, for honor, etc. I'm sure they'll still make their money off of microtransactions but it won't be from me

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences and feedback regarding the ongoing investigation into "Majesty in the Dark." I apologise for any impact that this issue has had on your experience with "Siege of Paris," and would like to assure you that we have been passing on the feedback you've shared to the dedicated teams.

There aren't any updates to share from the investigation at this time. Once there are any new details available, these will be posted within this thread, so please check back here regularly for the most up-to-date information from the dedicated teams. You can also keep an eye out for any future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

@EARN5672 - If you'd like to share a video with us, then I'd recommend uploading it to a sharing platform such as YouTube or Google Drive. This will then allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

@Pitero13 - I'm sorry to hear that you encountered this issue during your own playthrough. Please note that the Player Support team is unable to speculate on how long an investigation may take, as there are many factors that can influence the length of these. I'd like to assure you that this dedicated teams are actively looking into this quest, and that the Player Support team are checking in with them regularly for any updates we can share with you all. Once we have any new information to share, including any ETAs for a resolution, then they will be posted within this thread.

@Promachos_GR - The dedicated teams have confirmed that they won't be able to implement a "Restart / Reset Quest" feature into Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. You can read their full statement about this feature below:

Due to the structure of quests within the game, a "reset/restart quest" feature is not feasible at this stage of development. While some quests and world events allow you to walk away or reload your save in order to reset them, this is not the case for every instance within Valhalla. We strongly recommend regularly adding manual saves, especially before and after pivotal moments, to ensure you have backup states to revert to if needed.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • DEADEYE6479
    2 posts

@myzticalrealm still no fix...almost 6 months later

• TR13
    4 posts

dude at this point I very highly doubt they'll ever fix it. They have released expansion and extra dlc with patches for everything but this. It's been 6 months now, they don't care about it because now people moved on to a different dlc and expansions. @Ubi-Borealis I have been a Alpha, beta, and release player on so many of your games. You really dropped the ball here and I doubt you'll ever be able to pick it up.

• xGaBBrYx
    9 posts

at least implement New Game Plus, since you will never going to fix this, and the only workaround is starting a new game, at least we can keep something, like gear or skills

• alexfkrauss
    2 posts

yet another "free content update" coming out with new garbage before fixing content i paid for.. will never buy another product from this trash company, not a single game you have come out with besides assassin's creed has ever been worth playing and now that you guys clearly dont give a sht about the game that has given you your reputation as a company and made you the most money, youve lost a loyal customer for 10+ years

• Promachos_GR
    Original poster 5 posts

April ‘22 and hasn’t been fixed yet…ok

It’s taking too long. I’m starting to think not because they don’t want to, but maybe isn’t possible due the nature of the way it was build. Who really knows? Of course, they won’t/can’t admit it openly.

Also seriously. Drop the hate guys it’s just a game.It won’t change anything for me.I will still buy their games. I’ve lost money in more serious matters.

Cheers to you all and cheers to the development team.

• xGaBBrYx
    9 posts

@promachos_gr here’s comes the hero. Dude, sometimes is just better to not say anything, you know what people say, the good thing about keeping your mouth closed is it prevents you from speaking. It’s like going to the theater and only see half of the movies, or the barber shaves you only half of your head. We paid for a service they should provide. Bruh…

• Daarxis
    17 posts

@xgabbryx fr, saying ok don't fix anything I'll still pay you is just license to continue making bad games. Don't get me wrong I'm done being "mad", but I'm def not getting ubisoft titles unless they've been out a few years and are done being patched and at least 80% off

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5943 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences and feedback regarding the investigation into "Majesty in the Dark" with us within this thread. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update from the investigation into this quest!

The dedicated teams have confirmed that a fix for this quest will be deployed in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update will be released for the game. Once we have more definite information to share, it will be posted within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Nexster0
    13 posts

@ubi-borealis

So where’s the update you were reaching out to us about?

Or are you trying to say rewording what we already know counts as an update.

Saying and doing are 2 very different things.

After nearly 6 months of saying and actually doing nothing you’re have to forgive us all now if we consider this post nothing more than a waste of our time.

Just out of curiosity it says your currently playing Creed Odyssey in your signature if that’s what they’re called these days.

Is that because you also can’t finish Valhalla because of all the issues?

• Scoops101
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

OMG... No.... There's going to be a fix?

I'll believe it when I see it! What do you reckon, end of the year before it gets deployed going by the time scale it took to fix...

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1243 posts

Hey there.

We can't share an exact date at this time for when this update will be deployed but as soon as we have anything to share we'll return to the thread to let you all know.

Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics