ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BluntDonut105
    1 posts

@rengundo7 I am having the same issue. What I did after talking to the guy in the brothel was went to every sync point and got the resistance up to level 4. Now I can’t find her or see her anywhere in the village to talk with her

• RenGundo7
    6 posts

@ubistorm
    Hey there, I am unable to interact with Toka at all. She is there in the long house waiting but I can't talk to her or begin any cutscene.
    I think the very last things I did, in order was clearing the treasures at Gisacum Ruins, then synchronising at St. Taurinus Tavern - Evreux (not collecting the treasures here), I then fast travelled to one of the sync points in Paris (I can't remember which one), went to collect the treasures at champlieu Ruins, then went on to epernay sync point to synchronise and collected the treasures at epernay.
    It was at this point I decided to travel straight back to Toka to finish the quest and came across this gamebreaking bug.

• RenGundo7
    6 posts

@bluntdonut105
    Well I haven't even completed a single Vive La Résistance since beginning Paris and immediately levelling it up to 3. So that definitely couldn't be the problem,I think the only sync points I synchronised at since speaking with Charles the Fat is
    Top of Paris
    Diodurum Ruins - Melunois
    St. Taurinus Tavern - Evresin
    Epernay - Amienois
    So it seems like one of them could be whats causing it, unless is something to do with one of the many treasure in between.

• RenGundo7
    6 posts

@ubistorm
    After watching the cutscene play out completely on YouTube it mentions that Charles the Fats Queen is in Evreux, so seems the story is taking you there, that is one of the very last places that I synchronised at. I feel like this could be a likely place in which the bug could have possibly begun.

• acvalhalla54
    7 posts

@ubistorm

Thank you for your prompt response. I will be sure to check any updates on this issue on new News & Announcements blog. At the time of writing this post, the problem is still there, I am not able to play the main quest on the game. Hope you guys can solve this soon.

Thank you!

• frolama
    3 posts

@promachos_gr Have same problem . There is no talking option when i come back to Melun and tryed talk with Toka.

• Wiki2074
    1 posts

I have a problem with AC Valhalla, or rather with its DLC The Siege of Paris. Something happened with the main quest "Majesty in the Dark". Today, when I entered the game and wanted to continue the quest (previously I finished the game after meeting King Charles), I discovered that I do not have the quest marked on the map and it does not show me which direction I should be heading in. After reaching the place where the quest take place (Melun) it turned out that I couldn't talk to Toka and continue, even though I was following this task. I guess this error could be caused by the update. I've tried resetting the game, moving around and going back, but nothing works. Other quests are working properly. Please, fix the problem, also what should I do so I can continue the game (this quest I mean)?

• acvalhalla54
    7 posts

@ubistorm

Please let me know when I might be able to run the game smoothly again,
    Best Regards.

• Lanzar0t
    3 posts

@acvalhalla54 The same thing happens to me, I cannot advance in the mission because Eivor does not interact with Toka

• Promachos_GR
    Original poster 5 posts

@frolama Ubi will fix this im sure. Little patience guys.

• garc6907
    1 posts

@promachos_gr same here!! I’ve tried everything!!

• RenGundo7
    6 posts

@ubistorm
    Considering I had a very quick response to my first message am I going to get a response to my follow ups? I still have a gamebreaking issue on a game I have paid a lot for. Help me resolve my issue please!

• Simp1ySam
    5 posts

@ubi-theberry Its been months now ! What are you guys doing ?! We are multiple people with the same bug ! I had a HUUUGE progression bug during the main quest at the launch and I had to restart the game 2 TIMES cause of 2 different progression bug and now I've been waiting for almost 4 month because of a stupid progression glitch in this DLC... I've been a huge fan of the licence for a long time but now IM DONE ! I have all the games with every season pass and every expension, you take FOREVER to correct the bugs and meanwhile you keep addings a ton of freaking bug in the new content. Can we please have an update.

• Simp1ySam
    5 posts

Hi, there was an older post about this bug but no update from the staff so I'm bringing the topic back. I'm stuck at the quest majesty in the dark cause I can't talk to toka at the longhouse in melun. I tried everything and nothing worked. The DLC have been out for MONTHS NOW !! AND I CAN'T PLAY IT. What are you guys doing. fix your dlc before starting making new ones. Its crazy how many bug and glitch your game have. Can we please have a REAL update. NO MORE: ''We are working on it'' I'm done with that. When is it going to be fix ! After all the money I paid in this franchise, can we finally get a playable game for once !!!

• Nexster0
    13 posts

@wiki2074

I also have this problem.

I looked on youtube on someone else playing the mission and where I needed to go but unfortunately upon arrving there nothing happens.

• Attila484
    1 posts

@rengundo7 has this been resolved? I'm having same issue. I travel to melun and toka unavailable. Not even a quest marker anywhere.

• Razor_Von_Occam
    1 posts

@ubistorm I'm having the same issue. In majesty in the dark, I'm supposed to return to toka, but there is no waypoint for that in Melun. I am unable to interact with her in Melun.

• monstar25
    1 posts

Exact same problem. I stop this game for this [censored] issue. Unbelievable, too many bugs in this game please don't create soo big universes without being sure it's 100% playable. You are responsible for this mess and you must take corrective actions and/or commercial gesture

• AnimusLover
    281 posts

@promachos_gr Don't tell paying customers to have "patience". This is like the 100th game breaking bug and we're all sick of it. I'm having the same issue on ps5.

• AnimusLover
    281 posts

Game tells me to speak to Toka but no quest marker and when I go her she can't be interacted with. Reloading or quitting the app does not work.

You know, last time I encountered a game-breaking bug like this I reloaded 3 days worth of save but I won't do it this time - if there are any mods reading this thank you for your hard work over the last year. It can't be easy taking the brunt of angry complaints from customers that really should be directed at the devs and higher ups. However, I want my money back for the season pass - more specifically my money back for Siege of Paris so I can spend it on games that work by more ethical companies. I've deleted this trash off my PS5. This is categorically the most broken Assassin's Creed game ever released. Not even Unity or Assassin's Creed 3 was this borked. Enough is enough. I want my money back. Please respond, mods, and do not ask me to make a video of the issue. Others have reported the same thing and it's straightforward. Thanks.

Suggested Topics