ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Anukus
    6 posts

For me the issue occurs after I fallow Toka and enters the door. Toka doesn't move and after I tried to meditate , do other side quest missions (regardless what I did) the quest cannot be completed and Toka remains there (in that spot).

• JackHussel
    4 posts

Yeah NAH, bug is still there. Unfortunately this was already my sumption due to the lack of communication on this thread. At this point i would like to get a refund.

Make it happen Ubisoft.

• Salvatore8024
    5 posts

not work !!!!

I deleted the whole game as recommended. 

installed everything from zero and it doesn't work.

Why why and why !????!!??

• Salvatore8024
    5 posts

@jackhussel

me too.

I wanna a full redound of season pass

I already bought down of ragnarok to know I didn't take it

• XJadeDragoonX
    1 posts

Unfortunately I'm still having this issue too. I'm not saying I want a refund, but I do want to play the dlc I paid for. I'm pretty excited to play siege of Paris and I'm just stuck. Can't interact with Toka at all.

• PopeGodzilla45
    1 posts

Yep...It's pretty absurd that they pushed out this new content before even fixing this huge issue...It is unplayable. And we've paid for this for nothing..

• Anukus
    6 posts

The onlie way to pass this bug, is to go back in to auto saves and pick on befor starting the quest if you have one.

• AnimusLover
    281 posts

@anukus Nope, doesn't work. The problem is because Ubisoft doesn't know what triggers it there's no guarantee that a reloading of save or even restarting the DLC would fix it. You might just end up running into the same thing.

• DarkRaven2045
    3 posts

The issue is still not fixed I will refuse to play this game if they don't fix it

• DarkRaven2045
    3 posts

I'm not wanting a refund just want to go further into my game I really loved this game but I will not play it if I have to keep running into issues like this I have so many hrs on it I refuse to restart just too much

• arshia899
    1 posts

I have same problem in XBX And Unfortunately it doesn't fix in last update.....

• Anukus
    6 posts

@animuslover allrdy done the quest
    and the save i been use its a bit old
    Sure the bug is not fix but this is how i pass over the issue

• AnimusLover
    281 posts

@anukus I have a few manual saves with that quest at various points and all of them contain the bug. My manual save before initiating that quest is too far back and there's no guarantee that the bug won't occur again.

• Anukus
    6 posts

@animuslover as long as you follow toka it sud work, if not then i dont know .

• Lanzar0t
    3 posts

@promachos_gr the same thing happen to me in PC

• Derionepic
    1 posts

I have the same problem, I am playing on xbox Series X There are no Questmarkers and I cant talk to Toka anymore.

• linkmelee
    1 posts

I have the same issue. Cannot progress, and don't want to reload an old save and lose 30+ hours of gameplay.
    Playing on xbox series X

• chelseajennings
    2 posts

I also have this bug and cannot speak to Toka. I usually have patience for game bugs and accept that it is one of those things. However, I am extremely unimpressed to see that a new game update has come out with new DLC, and that this bug is around a month old with no updates. This DLC is several months old, get it together man. If Ubisoft are dealing with this issue, communication would certainly ease salty feelings.

Any updates on this bug fix Ubisoft?

• VamosAvel
    1 posts

Same problem here. PS5, I even tried reinstalling the game (fruitless since the save is bugged). Running latest patch 1.4.1. Your DLC is broken, and it has been out a LONG time. I can't progress and I've done everything else.

• AnimusLover
    281 posts

@anukus I've now reloaded a save just before Majesty in the Dark quest which means my France map is once again incomplete and I have lost nearly all my recent skills and ability points, as well as my gold mastery challenges completion, tombs completion and Kassandra crossover completion along with my 100% of Isle of Skye map, sadly, as expected. I redid the black box mission, The Rot in the Slums, which then lead to Majesty in the Dark which I have now completed. Basically, a cut scene is supposed to trigger in the 'Return to Toka' quest step in Majesty in the Dark but for whatever reason on my save file it did not. Upon reloading an earlier save where I simply did the main quest line only (no side content in between) it worked OK.

Since I have obtained all other trophies I'm just gonna rush through this DLC quest line on this new save, get the trophy for completing it and then uninstall. That will bring my trophy completion to 100%. I still have my most recent manual save with the bugged Majesty in the Dark quest because that's the save I have all my abilities, skills and other stuff ready to boot up in case Ubisoft pull their finger out and fix it, but if they don't it won't matter to me now.

My advice for anyone who is still interested in completing Siege of Paris would be to just do the main quest line only and don't do any side content until afterwards. That way if you do encounter any bugs that stop quest progression you will catch it the moment it triggers and won't have to complete the entire map again.

Suggested Topics