ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Werrrewolf
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis this glitch is still stopping me from being able to enjoy the game as I have completed every little side quest I had in the meantime since this glitch happened last year

• Nevison33
    2 posts

Has the bug been fixed yet for siege of Paris return to toka this issues started over a year ago

• Nevison33
    2 posts

Had update still can’t progress it’s been over a year

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1244 posts

Hey there folks.

This issue should be fixed with an upcoming update. Please keep an eye out for patch notes on the forums as and when we get them confirming when the update is live.

Thanks

Official Response
  • Driesmannn
    4 posts

@ubi-orion Great to hear the issue will finally be fixed!

• Nexster0
    13 posts
    @ubi-orion Great to hear the issue will finally be fixed!

Where did they say it would be fixed.

They said it 'should' be fixed.

Big difference between will and should.

It 'should' of been fixed months ago but now they have our money they dont care.

Shocking amount of unfixed bugs in this game considering how long its been out.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there @Nexster0 & @Driesmannn,

The dedicated teams have confirmed that they will be deploying a fix for "Majesty in the Dark" in a future update. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be released.

As soon as we have more details to share, they will be posted within this thread and within any patch notes published within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Daarxis
    17 posts

@nevison33 as much as I'm frustrated, this dlc launched in August of last year. The dlc has only existed 8-9 months. Embellishing doesn't help anyone's case

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2362 posts

Helllo @daarxis,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I understand that this is frustrating and I do apologize for that.

I can assure you, however, that this issue will be resolved with a future update. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Maledicus
    69 posts
    I can assure you, however, that this issue will be resolved with a future update. Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through the patch notes.

Good to hear the devs were able to nail the issue, but you should really discuss this case with the development team and whoever sets the development priorities, because this bug is gamebreaking, it breaks the main-questline of a DLC. Something like that should be fixed in days not month and seriously it shouldn't take more than half a year while releasing new content.
    Maybe this works for economics, but not for customer care. The Ubisoft patch policy needs a review, it is not satisfying for your customers if you come up with big patches every 3 months, there needs to be room for hotfixes containing the most critical bugfixes.

Best reagrds.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Maledicus,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the investigation into "Majesty in the Dark." I'm sorry that this issue has prevented you from progressing in the "Siege of Paris" expansion, and for any impact this has had on your overall gaming experience with Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

I've forwarded your feedback to our dedicated teams so they have visibility of this. We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when the fix for "Majesty in the Dark" will be released for the game. Rest assured that the Player Support team are checking in with the investigation regularly, and once we have any updates to share (including a confirmed ETA for the fix), we will let you know within this thread. Additionally, any future updates will also be published in the News & Announcements forum via patch notes prior to release, so please keep an eye out for these too.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. We've just received an update from the dedicated teams regarding "Majesty in the Dark." A fix for "Majesty in the Dark" is due to be deployed in TU 1.5.2, which will be released May 24th 2022. You can read the patch notes for this update here!

Unable to locate Toka during the quest Majesty in the Dark.

If you are still having progressing in "Majesty in the Dark" following the release of TU 1.5.2, please don't hesitate to share an update within this thread. When providing a report, please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main game menu.
    • You are still unable to interact with Toka in "Majesty in the Dark."

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread we can take a closer look at.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • xGaBBrYx
    9 posts

Worked for me. Finally. What about the fact that we waited more than 6 months for this fix? You will just carry over, like nothing happened? No big deal, right?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @xGaBBrYx!

Thank you for taking the time to update us following the release of TU 1.5.2. I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved for you 😄

I apologise for any impact that this issue has had on your gaming experience, and I've shared your feedback with the dedicated teams. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Sabaton33
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Worked for me as well! Ty nice job!

• Daarxis
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis it works. Forgive me for not leaping for joy when this took so long to fix. Considering I paid for this more than half a year ago and just now got to play, I still wouldn't call it a victory

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1138 posts

Hi, @Sabaton33 and @daarxis! I am happy to hear it is working for you now following the update. I apologize for the frustration this caused while our teams worked towards a solution. However, I am glad the update fixed this for you. I hope you have a happy rest of your day! 😊

Official Response
  • AnimusLover
    281 posts

Can confirm it's been patched. I installed and reloaded that save just to get me past that checkpoint and was able to complete the mission. As this save is the one with all my completed gold mastery challenges and collectibles I can now finally resume when I reinstall again further down the line.

Thank you to all the moderators in this thread for your continous reporting on this issue. Your help is noticed. 😊
    If it wasn't for you the devs would have never fixed it. I know it's not easy having to be the first point of contact as people tend to shoot the messenger.
    Must be a relief to finally put 'resolved' in the thread title lol

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1138 posts

@animuslover Happy to hear that this was resolved for you and you were able to complete the mission! I also appreciate the kind words you have shared. I hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead! 🤗

Official Response
  • Maledicus
    69 posts

Toka issue fixed on XSX, thank you@devs.

Best regards.

Suggested Topics