Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RenGundo7
    6 posts

@attila484
    Still hasn't been resolved, I haven't had any more official responses. Unless you have a relatively recent save file from before that part of the quest then like me you'll have to wait for them to fix it or start the game fresh with consistent new save files.
    Hopefully they will respond or solve the issue, I'm not really sure how else to contact who would be appropriate.

• alrex_
    3 posts

@animuslover ive been having the same issue for a little over a week now! hopefully they fix it soon because I really want to find out how similar the game version is to the actual siege

• Simp1ySam
    5 posts
    • @monstar25 We are A LOT in this situation and the only answer they dare giving us is: The issue is known and we are working on it ! I bought a PC so I could finally play the game again and as soon as I open the game, I'm stuck at this freaking quest. How can you create a Full AAA Open World Game in 2 years and can't patch an IMPORTANT progression bug in 4 month, a ******* progression bug that affect the gameplay of thousands of player WHO PAID hundreds of dollar for the game and DLC. Can you for once take responsibility, give us a real update on the patch, and compensate the thousands of players who paid for a game and DLC that they can't play. Do something Ubisoft ! For ONCE !!!

• alrex_
    3 posts

I'm still having the same issue! Toka and the other dude are just standing with two soldiers near the throne and I can't talk to either of them. I've done everything else that you can in Paris while I was waiting for the developers to fix my issue, but I recently found out that this has been an issue since the DLC came out back in August. I even found every single small chest except for the two that require progression in the main story! Hopefully, they catch up on their slack soon. No hate towards Ubisoft, but I've done everything else you can possibly do in Valhalla and I was very interested in the Siege of Paris. The new event was fun as were finding the new tombs.

• Sabaton33
    4 posts

Same issue! No objective point in long house cant interact! No cutscene they just standing there! Pls fix cannot continue! 🙂

• Crinos_PL
    2 posts

Got the same issue. Cant talk to Toka.

• myzticalrealm
    3 posts

@promachos_gr Having this issue on PC. My husband who is on the same step on PS4 didn't see the quest icon yesterday but today it showed up.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1227 posts

Hey@lanzar0t

You have posted this on the English forums, so please could you translate your post if you are OK with receiving responses in English on here?

Alternatively, we have other language forums that you can locate at the bottom right of the page, just click on "English" to see a drop down menu to be taken to the other language forums we have support available on. 

Official Response
  • Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1227 posts

Hey all,

I have just merged 5 threads on this so just to let everyone know, we have forwarded your reports of this to the dev team recently but we haven't got an update back on this one just yet but it does seem like something that will need to be patched. I apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you have some other things you can do in the meantime. We'll let you know when we hear any updates either here or in patch notes when we have them.

Official Response
  • youoldduffer
    1 posts

Same issue here 😞 Toka in the longhouse but won't talk nor any quest marker anymore 😞

• AnimusLover
    231 posts

@ubi-froggard You can't do other things in the meantime because if you're like me and you've cleared the map, the only things left are those gated behind story or the rebel missions which I don't want to repeat as it gets boring. Honestly, at this point a refund/discount is due.

• Maledicus
    61 posts

[Xbox Series X] Same problem here, cannot speak to Toka, no interaction possible.

It's time for an immediate hotfix patch.

Best regards.

• Farmer_Ben
    3 posts

@ubi-froggard The problem is we have finished everything else now. all we want is to be able to speak to Toku. this is getting infuriating. I know it's a first world problem but if you pay for something you expect it to work.

• Salvatore8024
    4 posts

Fixed or not?

are you serious ubisoft?

• TR13
    3 posts

Same problem here, hasn't resolved yet

• tonystarkarras
    1 posts

Hi. i have the same problem (Quest: Majesty in the Dark) with this quest. Please do something...!

• glover87r
    10 posts

Same problem no marker an can't interact with characters so can't go forward in the mission

• Everfallen4
    1 posts

will not let me finish the mission, tried going back to earlier save date which did not work. also lost Oskorica and tombs of the fallen gear and achievements. now I can't even move forward in franica and I have to redo the lost content. hope you guys fix this as no point to play with no way to go forward.

• DraconiaHaze
    1 posts

what does worry me a bit is, that this error prevents progress in the MAIN quest of the DLC and its not even listed in the known issues post - so is it not even under investigation, even though it should be prio 1 ?
    I mean it has a little spot in the megathread right ?!

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@youoldduffer - Welcome to Discussions! I am sorry to hear that you have been encountering this issue with "Majesty in the Dark" whereby you cannot locate or interact with Toka. As mentioned previously, this is an issue currently under investigation by the development team and we'll keep this megathread updated with any news we receive with regard to their investigation. Thank you for your understanding while the team continue to look into this! 🙂

@AnimusLover - I am glad that you have enjoyed Assassin's Creed Valhalla so much already as to have cleared the map, and would like to reiterate our apology for the inconvenience caused by this issue with "Majesty in the Dark". We'll continue to update this megathread as more information from the development team becomes available with regard to a fix for the issue. With regard to your mention of a refund or discount, we consider each request on a case-by-case basis in reference to our digital refund policy. You are welcome to reach out to us privately to discuss this however I cannot guarantee that a refund would be possible.

@Farmer_Ben - As I have said to AnimusLover above, it is great to hear that you have been enjoying Assassin's Creed Valhalla so much as to have finished all other available content. I hope to be able to share an update from the development team soon with regard to their investigation; please keep an eye on this megathread for any news.

@DraconiaHaze - Please rest assured that the Known Issues List and Reported Issue Megathread List are not exhaustive; they do not cover every single issue under investigation, and an issue not being listed does not mean that we are not aware of it or are not looking into it. As I've said above, this is an issue we are aware of and the development team currently have under investigation. We'll share more information as soon as we have it. 🙂

@Maledicus, @Salvatore8024, @TR13, @tonystarkarras, @glover87r - Please refer to my replies above, thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics