ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gruust
    Original poster 2 posts

I'm using this option to fill my squad in some situations where there is no matchmaking category available and where I don't desparately need help, but want to do stuff in groups anyways. However, since I joined a clan, I basically can't use that option any more because clan members feel mandated (or similar) to respond.

This is somewhat related to the fact that the matchmaking page has only a limited set of categories (like random bounty etc.). Would be great if there could be free-form matchmaking where you just enter a goal/title for your group and put it on a public list.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    I basically can't use that option any more because clan members feel mandated (or similar) to respond.

How is people responding to play with a clan mate a problem? I would have thought it's good to have a supportive clan.

• Noxious81
    828 posts
    (...) Would be great if there could be free-form matchmaking (...)

You can set your group's privacy status to "open" – this way agents looking for groups can always join your session, no matter what activity you are currently playing.

• XMdead
    144 posts

TBH, I find that it is more fun to set difficulty to Challenging and playing solo for my personal goals, and answer random calls for help when I want to group up.

But I do that only because the matchmaking filters are awfully inadequate. I would add at least the ability to choose none, one or more of the following:

• District.
    • Project (select one from my list of projects)
    • Mission name.
    • Difficulty.

I would also add a much more noticeable sound when there is a response to my request to matchmake, and always give a button to press that takes you there (since matchmaking takes so long we often go do other things in the meantime). Maybe even add a delay before a player can leave an accepted matchmaking. It is not rare to miss a matchmaking accept due to a firefight's noise, or to answer immediately and the player leaves because he didn't find you at the location because you were in the middle of fast travel.

Suggested Topics