Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AtlasAeternum
    Original poster 7 posts

I got through 3/4 of the puzzles and got to the one shown here:

I got into the next room, and moved the stone, I couldn't figure out what to do at first, so I left the room, and now I'm stuck with this below setup

You can't enter that second room UNLESS you can jump from one rock to another (Or Eivor just doesn't jump), since I moved the rock then came back, I can't enter.
    Please don't tell me I can't finish the dlc because of this /:

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Nefertemu
    1 posts

Hola. A mi me ha pasado lo mismo y no la puedo completar 👎

• Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

@atlasaeternum I don’t think that’s a bug, try to load the game.

• AtlasAeternum
    Original poster 7 posts

@girlwithyellow I did & nothing changed. I don't know what to call it other than a bug, it stops me from proceeding with the game at the very least

• Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

@atlasaeternum I mean load the previous autosave and do the tomb again 😉

• AtlasAeternum
    Original poster 7 posts

@girlwithyellow Unfortunately I don't have one, I went and did the other 2 tombs hoping that coming back after reloading would fix it. But that also meant my autosaves don't go back far enough /:

• Girlwithyellow
    15 posts

@atlasaeternum Ouch! Try to leave tomb for a while, usually things get reset as soon as you are in the other zone.

• bielik01
    1306 posts

@atlasaeternum or try restarting the game.

• Jackhammer071
    1 posts

@atlasaeternum I had the same thing happen to me did you figure out how to fix it?

• Stardreamcan
    3 posts

im stuck here too and im [censored]. glad/not glad im not the only one and hope ubisoft fixes this.

• AtlasAeternum
    Original poster 7 posts

@jackhammer071 Nope I still can't complete it, I tried loading up the Ireland map to see if it refreshed the England map in some way, no luck.

• Stardreamcan
    3 posts

@atlasaeternum climb the pole (the one with the zipline) and try to reach that area from there

• AtlasAeternum
    Original poster 7 posts

@stardreamcan Yeah I tried that, gave a good 20 tries and couldn't make the jump. Which makes sense really since that would ruin the puzzle

• Ryusennin
    126 posts

@atlasaeternum

Are you sure you can't jump from the first rock after simply throwing the artifact on the other side?

• AtlasAeternum
    Original poster 7 posts

@ryusennin I'm sure yeah, Eivor just steps off the rock and doesn't attempt to jump

• djskolf
    1 posts

@atlasaeternum I just replicated your glitch. The last poster is correct. Climb the first/top zipline post, jump diagonally to the closest plank. Break the board, move the stone, start over. I had to reload the dungeon bc the last sphere wouldn't place in the floor.

• MTrenchermann
    1 posts

@atlasaeternum This happened to me as well. You can get back into the second room by climbing the wooden support of the zipline near the entrance. From there, jump to the extended beam on the spiked wall. Should be fairly straightforward from there.

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 631 posts

Hey there @AtlasAeternum . Thank you so much for reaching out about this issue, and for providing those screenshots as well! Would you confirm for me if the zipline workaround helps at all for you? It looked like you said it didn't, but more detailed steps were provided by other players after, so I'd like to be sure. If they didn't, would you also grab a video clip of this issue for me as well?

Thank you to everyone who provided steps on getting around this issue as well!

Official Response
  • inxcognito
    61 posts

Don't know if I'm late but here's the video on how to complete it if you get stuck

• AtlasAeternum
    Original poster 7 posts

@inxcognito I managed to do it same way you did, thanks for the help everyone 👍

Suggested Topics