ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dagrommit
    Original poster 894 posts

I accidentally shot a dog today, and it yelped before going down 😢

Gotta admit, I was surprised the game let us do it, but it seems it's always been that way. There was even a fix to remove the XP from animal kills!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

Oh deer.

undefined

• WalkinTarget1
    31 posts

In over 3k hours played, I can only recall one dog that I accidentally shot - a victim of collateral damage from a spawn door. And I had to stop playing for a few hours as it traumatized me much more than killing thousands upon thousands of drug raged, weapon toting, ultra violent thugs ravaging DC. Yea, they can rot in a heap, having their carcasses picked clean by the buzzards.

I recall when we usta do a lot more MM in-game for missions. As soon as one of these randos would gun down an animal, I was giving them the boot. That was until we then had a clan member who started doing it (to get special ammo at that time). I am VERY glad that Massive removed that particular world interaction.

• Oatiecrumble
    455 posts

Birds, Dogs, Reindeers.......basically anything that moves i kill 🖕

• DutchLMB4ever
    303 posts

@oatiecrumble Preach 🙌

• L3AND80
    71 posts

I remember once accidentally shooting a dog too, I wanted to scare him by shooting him to the ground but he ran first... and the shot hit his head and out of nowhere I saw the Headhunter talent activation image... I didn't understand anything.

"Bugvision" in action...

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

@l3and80

I wanted to scare him by shooting... the ground... and... shot... his head...

FAIL

undefined

• Adrian-11
    878 posts

@v4mpir1

OOPS! Forgot the headshot aimbot was on 😬

• L3AND80
    71 posts

@V4MPiR1 This first one was accidental... seriously!

Now the others who unfortunately I had to, in the name of science, "sacrifice", to make sure that the first one was just another Bugvision bug, put it on the developers account, if not for the bug, other dogs, birds, deer, rats and ferrets wouldn't have been sacrificed in vain... it's not my fault.

• HaywardGG
    95 posts

Murders virtual humans all day long and doesn't give it a moments thought.
    Accidently kills one virtual dog and suddenly grows a conscience.

Sounds about right 😛

• WalkinTarget1
    31 posts

I don't even shoot the vultures that hang out near the body bags by the DZ east entrance, and they always give me the creeps when I head to the entrance.

What we need are some big snakes down in the sewers. Maybe add the ability to catch one and toss it as a close in melee attack on a charging Hyena rusher. 😀

• V4MPiR1
    216 posts

I have a solution I'm sure we can all agree upon:
    undefined

• HonestlyOK1986
    147 posts

@dagrommit do yourself a favour and dont play the new call of duty

• dagrommit
    Murders virtual humans all day long and doesn't give it a moments thought.
    Accidently kills one virtual dog and suddenly grows a conscience.

The last time I looked, none of the dogs in-game were trying to kill me

do yourself a favour and dont play the new call of duty

That has been good advice for years 🕶

• HaywardGG
    95 posts

....The last time I looked, none of the dogs in-game were trying to kill me

They have robot dogs trying to kill you instead. Those poor robots are only following orders!

• dagrommit

@haywardgb the last time I listened, the robots didn't yelp when they were shot 🤖

Suggested Topics