ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Helenka_l
    Original poster 3 posts

Hello players, just a couple of questions if anyone can help 🙂
    its written that if you equip the same “style” gear with weapons it will bring you some “advantages” but so far I wear everything from Raven clan (Upgrated to maximum) and I havent noticed anything. is it true or i can just have whatever?
    what about those letters everywhere? Does it make sense to read them? Sometimes they are really long.

does anyone else has the same “spinning” of character whever you turn the game back on? I must meditate and then is ok.. but why???

enemies have two style of markings. Red after odins vision and that little green arrow above them, its confusing dont you think?
    and is it only me who is a bit dissapointed from haptic? Specialy after playing other games i know what the controler can do but here with valhalla, its below average 😞
    anyway still enjoying the game, playing more than 100hrs :-)))

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1720 posts

@helenka_l those green arrows means they're your target. By "style" they could mean the same "family" like bear, wolf or raven gear, but I didn't notice any bonuses from wearing the same style gear.

• procadman
    86 posts

@helenka_l
    1) "Green arrows" don't show up on my PS4...

2) Wearing some of a specific armor (Raven Clan, King George, etc) designation, theoretically, gives you the first perk noted on said armor in your inventory page.
    Wearing all of the specific armor gives you both the 1st and 2nd perks.

2.1) The Runes are a little confusing;
    Some of them are straightforward: +health, +speed, etc
    Some are a little less straightforward: Chance of Critical Damage, etc. It is tough to tell if you have that perk all weapons which you are carrying at the same time or if it just pertains to when you are using that specific weapon. If it is the latter a lot of "Rare" (diamond shaped) runes would be useless on many of the weapons.
    With rare exception, Armor Runes and Weapon Runes are different, and never shall the twain be met. The Assassin Rune is the only one I have encountered that can be used for both.

3) There have been discussions on whether or not any of the perks or runes make any difference. I have not attempted to use the same weapon with and without so I can't say for sure.

Either way, upgrading a weapon will still make it more powerful but only in small increments.

4) Some letters bring you clues to locations or segments of a quest so it pays to read them.

Suggested Topics