ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Perseids
    Ubisoft Support Staff 997 posts

Hi everyone! I apologize for the delay in getting this issue fixed. Sadly, we do not have any updates to share at this time. The team is still investigating this issue, and we are still adding reports as we receive them to help with their investigation. As soon as we have any updates or more info to share, we'll be sure to update you all in this thread and also on the News & Announcements forum. Again, I am sorry for how long a fix has taken and for how frustrating this has been.

Official Response
  • BossBast1
    Original poster 92 posts

@et4hiel you are too optimistic with the updates 😄 I would gave it like 5% chance it will be addressed. Not sure how to make it more noticable, not all are 100% completionist, so those people will never know there is a bug 😕

• purple692022
    4 posts

@bossbast1 The game has reached "Ultimate Edition" and numerous patches , chances for an fix are close to 0%.
    With 5% you are very optimistic.Sadly there is nothing we can do to make this issue more visible.

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

@purple692022 @BossBast1 I guess that you are both right, but still - we have paid for a full game, not for a 99.9% of it.
    @Ubi-Perseids Any news? 10 days is a lot of time, what is a progress?

• AngusVohaul
    5 posts

Please tell us if it won't be fixed. It probably won't as the game has ended with Ubi based on all we've seen and heard. You shouldn't string players out. Tell them if they are wasting their time. It's the decent and honest thing to do. They spent the money and played the game. Treat them like that matters. The truth is in there. Share it.

• Et4hiel
    125 posts

@Ubi-Perseids Could you please update? How long it may take for dev team to check if an item is even in game and add it - game seems pretty dead rn, so what is taking so long?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'd like to reassure you all that the dedicated teams are still looking into these missing charms further. We don't yet have any updates to share from the investigation at this time.

Please note that the Player Support team are unable to speculate on how long this investigation may take, or when any resolutions may be available. Rest assured once there is any new information available, we will let you know within the forums.

You can also keep an eye out for any future updates within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • BossBast1
    Original poster 92 posts

Hello @Ubi-Borealis,

How is the fix going? Hope it is done, as you had month and a half to solve with.

Thank for your response.

PS: if you still can't provide anything new since last time, have the decency and tell us that: no, Ubisoft doesn't care about their players, and the issue won't be fixed... instead of giving us false hope. It has been 9 months since reported. I think that is enough time for this kind of issue.

PPS: I don't wont to sound disrespecful of you, and nothing agaist the support team, but getting the same answer all the time is getting on my nerve, sorry

• Far_Cry_Expert
    8 posts

Hi @BossBast1 i have the game since day one just like you, and I am also obsessed with completeness, so I fully understand this discomfort. I can assure you that Far Cry games every now and then after release and after 5 months post launch have received some new updates or at least this happened with Far Cry 5 so not all hope is lost, technically this is an insignificant bug, it shouldn't take long, the problem is I don't know if it's a priority at the moment. There are certainly other small bugs that Ubisoft will fix over time, and I hope they take the opportunity to fix this too. To date, can you assure me that you have continued to carry out the operations of the Los Bandidos and they have not given you any more rewards?

@Ubi-Borealis You obviously keep reporting this to the team that is in charge of solving these problems, so they always remember that the problem still persists.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3252 posts

Hey @BossBast1

We know that we are repeating ourselves when we say it's still under investigation etc, but we only do so to keep the post update and to show we are keeping an eye on things on the forums and let others know who may come across it without reading back through the whole thread.

The dev teams have been putting out announcements for the last few games released when they are no longer going to be receiving updates, and that isn't the case for Far Cry 6 at this time, so we can still expect more. Whenever they do have to wrap up on the game and move on to other projects, we will be clear about that and let players know when bugs will unfortunately not be fixed.

Official Response
  • BossBast1
    Original poster 92 posts

@Ubi-Froggard Any update on the topic?

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3252 posts

Hey @BossBast1

I just had a check and I'm afraid not. I know we are still expecting another major patch, but we don't know everything that will be included in it yet or a date for it. I've tried asking on our bug report for any new information but we will share news all over the forums (in the News and Announcements and on any mega threads we have open like this one) when we hear of what issues are being resolved.

Official Response

Suggested Topics