ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tyreesz
    2 posts

Name of Sponsor: 100%
    Name of Reward: Status Hakken
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 11
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: Im max rank (11/11) so there shouldn't be more to do right?undefined

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1596 posts

@tyreesz Thank you for sharing this with us! I have provided this with our team's research at this time.

Official Response
  • Kevichy
    1 posts

I have also not received lvl 10 rewards for devinci and picture.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

Welcome to the Riders Republic Discussions @kevichy! Sorry to hear you haven't received the rewards as well. Would you please answer the questions Ubi-Keo had asked on November 11th in this thread? Thank you so much!

Official Response
  • Tyreesz
    2 posts

Like to report another sponsor issue. This time about Santa Cruz rank 7 Freeride Bike reward.

Name of Sponsor: Santa Cruz
    Name of Reward: 5010 01
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 7
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: Yes (so it was more of a Rank 8 reward)

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4029 posts

@tyreesz Thanks for the information provided, I have forwarded this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • DrAhnungslos
    5 posts

Hi there,
    For me it didn't unlock:

Name of Sponsor: kona
    Name of Reward: Operator cr 01
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 10
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: no

Name of Sponsor: devinci
    Name of Reward: Wilson 29
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: no

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @drahnungslos thanks for the information, I have forwarded this on to the development team.

Official Response
  • DrAhnungslos
    5 posts

Oh and the Santa cruz:

Name of Sponsor: Santa cruz
    Name of Reward: 5010 01
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 7

• D925silver
    1 posts

Name of Sponsor: 100%
    Name of Reward: Status Hakken
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 11
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: Just reached max level and didnt get the helmet

Also:

Name of Sponsor: Red Bull
    Name of Reward: Mission: Rampage 2018
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 8
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: Didnt show up on the map after getting to level 8

• PudgeRides
    1 posts

@ubi-keo
    Name of Sponsor: Commencal
    Name of Reward: Commencal Absolut 01
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 10/11
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: it did not. Rank is fully maxed.

Name of Sponsor: Devinci
    Name of Reward: Devinci Wilson 29
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 10/11
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: it did not. Rank is fully maxed.

• AngrySplic3R
    1 posts

Name of Sponsor: Devinci
    Name of Reward: Devinci Wilson 29
    Rank that the reward should unlock: 10/11
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank above: No

• Ubi-Keo

Hi @DrAhnungslos @D925silver @PudgeRides @angrysplic3r Thanks for the information provided, I have forwarded this onto the development team.

Official Response
  • NuggetMan0
    2 posts

Nothings fixed, is there an update as to when? I shouldn't have to repeatedly do the same thing I've already done just to get something I've already earned. So far every sponsor I've maxed hasn't given me my rewards.

• NuggetMan0
    2 posts

Name of Sponsor: Troy Lee designs
    Name of Reward: D3 fiberlite mono black

Name of Sponsor: 100%
    Name of Reward: Status hakken

Name of Sponsor: Ford
    Name of Reward: sunset helmet

Name of Sponsor: Picture
    Name of Reward: Imaginary world jkt
    (Note: I did receive this one over completing 11 a few more times)

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2863 posts

Thanks for this @nuggetman0 , I've passed this onto the team.

Regarding your other post, I'm afraid not we don't have anything in terms of an ETA to share just yet.

Should any information be made public regarding the progress of this investigation and when an update is planned, we'll let you know.

Thanks for your help in the meantime!

Official Response
  • HiFyve
    1 posts

Sponsor: Jones
    Name of reward: Ultra Mountain Twin
    Rank that the reward should be unlocked: 10
    Did the reward unlock after completing all of the contracts for the rank: no

• Naillian603
    3 posts

My buddy, x2greezy, and I both did not receive the level 10 helmet reward for the ‘100%’ sponsor.

we wanted it so badly and worked so hard we’re pretty bummed. So far it’s the only one I’ve noticed not receiving.

linked below is the video of my instance. Hope this gets fixed soon.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2312 posts

Hello @naillian603,

Thank you for keeping this thread up to date.

I can see that this issue is currently being investigated. Once we have an update, we will let everyone know through the patch notes and these forums.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts
    This post is deleted!
    Official Response

Suggested Topics