ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sock_Monkey
    Original poster 487 posts

In one mission - the same mission! On Challenging.

This might be a new record (for me), and really shines a light on the bad planning and testing in this game. I took his armor and health down to zero, he disappears and comes back again in full health.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@sock_monkey

LOL! 🤡
    Looks like you haven't replayed that mission in a while... it's been always like that, on any difficulty.
    A bit of bad design that becomes quickly frustrating when you replay it. I rather face some lieutenants (like in Tombs and Wall Street), than three fake "killings" of Kajika.

• Sock_Monkey

@adrian-11 I had played it before, and killed Kajika a few times in the same mission, but this was the first I got him four times in one play-through.

Having said that, it has been a while since I did any of the NYC missions. For some reason even though I love the map and environments, the WoNY missions are my least favorite of this game, and I am only playing them now because of the mahunt.

But seriously: FOUR times? Too funny.

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@sock_monkey

Yeah, the map is quite good and different from DC.
    The missions... I don't mind them that much and I don't love them either, there are a few [[censored]?!] frustrating points, like this thing with Kajika, or the final arena in Tombs with Parnell's little cabins. The worst is probably the final quarter of Liberty Island, where I'm also aggravated by the the very poor script of of Keener's monologue topped with "evil" laughter and stupid remarks from Kelso (some say the voice acting is bad, but you can't do any better with that script really).
    All in all, a good expansion. I would take another one like that any time over some "season" or Summit.

• Sock_Monkey

@adrian-11 Don't forget the Coney Island Amusement Park mission.

That over-the-radio scream when you are approaching the Fun House is some of the worst voice acting I've ever heard. 🙂

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@sock_monkey

The mission version with Schaeffer and the hunter? Yeah, those screams are... jarring for the wrong and unintentional reasons. Each time I hear those, my mind drifts to some James Franco & Seth Rogen type of horror parody.
    I guess the budget was quite limited for the seasons...

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/116082/now-you-can-hear-it-over-and-over?lang=en-US

• Sock_Monkey

@adrian-11 That video was perfect. Both his and her's sounded...terrible.

• V4MPiR1
    221 posts

@sock_monkey
    Are you sure they weren't quadruplets?
    undefined

• Adrian-11
    896 posts

@v4mpir1

Hmm, that's why I thought Rodhes talks in fact about "the Kajikas"?!

Suggested Topics