ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N3ngrana
    Original poster 27 posts

This is really a fantastic up date. I have had many complaints and concerns with this title since closed testing and this update felt like how I imagined the game should've been, or well at least closer to. Weapon mastery made shotguns fun and viable, fixes a lot of handling issues. The new weather systems are beautiful. It just really pains me this is the last update because I want more of THIS. Even the simple addition of the IR torches with night vision was SO FREAKEN COOL!!!! This is a great send off for the game and I hope future titles build on this and not go backwards and retry gear scores or battle royals w/cheese. Thank you ❤
    Please take the following into consideration.
    *Having an option to put a type of IR torch on all weapons.
    *Suppressors on LMGs
    *Having suppressors not lower dmg.
    *Make "preparation" animation/scenes skippable
    *Make resources between friends tradable.
    *Make raid and class challenge items available in marias shop at inflated cost
    *Give players options to sell items in qty of 10s or 20 not just 1 at a time or all of them

BUGS
    *Sniper rifle recoil is very strange now. Please investigate.
    *Lasers on shotguns do not match up with optic when ADS.
    *Motor cycle sounds still happening at random throughout the world.
    *Pathfinder has previous class tool available still (though I kinda like having options)
    *New SRM Scout (DMR) has less range than most assault rifles. Its bullet drop seems super bad.
    *Trading tools with team mates at biv does not work.
    *Game Sync between players is bad. Same enemy in different locations for squad mates.
    *Flare sounds happening frequently with no visible flares shot

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics