Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Karakzorn
    Original poster 29 posts

So I haven’t played siege for 3 seasons, but I enjoyed the tactical strategic style of play and thought I’d give it another shot.
    I got matched on attack on consulate and scouted out the 1st floor with the bomb being in basement, I check main entrance, I check top floor and see lesion at the office window. Nothing unusual here. So I repel into the top floor archive to push lesion. I check my drone to double check if lesion has moved and where he is precisely. Next thing I know he shoots me as I’m droning from archives.
    Next round, the bomb is on main entrance, I drone in my allies everything is going fine, I scout a guy on the second floor and my drone gets taken out, but an equal trade makes sure the guy playing lobby hatch dies. I make sure the back of bathroom hardwalls is clear so I can hardbreach that, which goes successfully. I then drone to see where the defenders are in the site and guess what, a random defender pushed up from basement and shoots me again when I try to drone.
    You know I’m starting to think drones are just for show, all you apparently can do with drones as a solo is scout out traps and operators that will likely reposition by the time you can act on it. Why would you put a gadget in the game, that actively makes you helpless and feels more like a punishment? Did I mention switching to drones makes a loud noise that enemies can hear very well?
    Same goes for the defenders, using camera’s is all well and good, but they get shot out fast and using them disables you from doing anything else, neither can you act effectively on that intel as you’d get killed if you were watching them for too long outside of the objective.
    Am I playing the game wrong after all this time? Am I not supposed to make use of the few things that makes siege unique? Or is this a friend stack only mechanic that only works when you have a party of friends, effectively meaning R6 is call of duty, unless you have a stack?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Karakzorn
    Original poster 29 posts

@karakzorn perhaps enabling the droning user to hear sounds would help a ton. I always found it wierd how camera's can hear thing around them even though they only have a visual feed. maybe enabling camera/drone users to hear things around them would greatly solve this issue?

Suggested Topics