ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ArgimonEd
    Original poster 193 posts

Like the old forums, decided to make a thread so everyone can give their feedback or suggestions in regard of cosmetics.
    Please use [Feedback] or [Suggestion] or even both depending on what you are going to post, to help the CM's to filter our posts.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ArgimonEd

[Suggestion]

• Alicia woodland becomes an option for us to use in our clothes.
    • Make a version of the G4 shirt with the sleeves cuffed like Alicia Diaz shirt
    • Alicia Face and hat becomes a separate option for customization, like the GRFS helmet, face mask and glasses.
    • Give us an option of wearing just one glove or gloves with watches/GPS
    • Belts become editable, they release several different belt loadouts in the store at 150 GC and you buy the ones you want, this also would allow to remove the belt.
    FYI: for all of those new belt loadouts, use Nøkk holster platform and IFAK in those as well as Alicia TQ pouch, the IFAK would be in the same position as it is in Nøkk figure, the tourniquet pouch would be beside it and on the other side the multi-touch pouch from the normal belt the character would look 100% better and more awesome, more people would buy it, telling you with someone willing to use the wallet, you can make a test. (Of course, have the holster mounting on the platform, instead of below it, floating on the leg, like it is on Nøkk leg right now)
    Release a belt loadout in the coming weeks using the items I just mentioned
    One example of loadout for the belt:
    - Nøkk holster platform with the holster sitting on it and not below
    - Nøkk IFAK pouch in the back
    - Alicia TQ pouch on the right side if the IFAK
    - Nomad Multi-tool pouch on the left side of the IFAK
    - The belt has 3 molle panel sectiond and 2 sections with the innerbelt exposed, on the left side (left to the IFAK) put an dump pouch.
    This would be the base for all belt loadouts, but for this loadout in specific add 2 rifle taco pouches on the left side with 2 pistol pouches on top of them, that's it.
    • More loadouts for other vests and for the AVS, this new one is awesome and would love others for 7,62 guns and other classes (LMG, SMG, Sniper)
    • More versions of the helmets already in game, with more realistic helmet loadouts, currently I'm using the future soldier one because it has more gizmos.
    • Different loadout versions of the backpacks, giving an option for us to make our characters and companions more unique.
    • New hiking boots one with dual colors, less monochromatic, like the Merrell ones, with green leather, black synthetic mesh and gray and black double layer soles (this would be an example, and when you change colors in shoes like this, instead of becoming just one tone, you just change the color of the leather, like: brown leather, black synthetic, grleather and black synthetic, coyote leather and you get the idea)
    • Braids and more feminine faces for the females

• Ice-Quinn
    56 posts

Alicia Diaz

This is literally EVERYTHING I ever wanted! THIS hairstyle, the ponytail worn with Nomad’s cap (forward)… 

So it’s possible, the assets are there for the recycling, and it looks awesome, too! ❤

Please, make this available for character customization (either as a hairstyle or hat style, I don’t care - as long as you can color them and stuff), and I will ask for nothing more. Fury can keep the knot thingy she’s had since launch instead of the braid, and I get to use the ponytail with the cap! Love it! 

Put it in the store (call it “The Alicia Díaz Customization Pack”, like i.e Kyle Reese’s) and charge me 5 mil Ghost Coins for it, I don’t even care, I’ll whale it out, let’s get it popping’! 👏 #UbiPlz

• Alicia Diaz’s Ponytail, either as a separate or combo’d w/ a hat-cap.
    • Alicia Diaz’s Face/Head available for character customization (i.e like Fury’s), without the face paint and glasses, of course:
    • The rest of her clothing and gear, plus her camo pattern.
    • Bonus: Nomad’s cap (forward), adapted to be used with this ponytail.

@Toon, Delta Company, Elon Musk, Matt Damon… please, please put a word in for your girl with this, I will love you forever and ever.

Sincerely, 😘
    Q.

• CarlosAldrighi
    3 posts

@ice-quinn

We need a better tactical advantage outfit
    And a tweak for the size of the 'dimensions' of the char

Also a fox engine's ghost recon

• Ice-Quinn
    56 posts

@carlosaldrighi
    Whatever.

• rugby_dog
    81 posts

Better outfits all round really with more detail on them but don’t add them to the store. Just add details to the current bland rubbish lazy vests and belt combos.

Just produce some decent items for once rather than lazy half baked rubbish.

Oh and don’t put them behind a mtx paywall, you owe us to fix the current items like the AVS vest.

• Juchop
    2 posts

I put this in another post, but thought worth posting here too:

• M69 and blackhawk STRIKE armour cause backpacks to float so you can see the shoulder straps hovering above the shoulders. This has remained unresolved since game release.
    • The lumber jack shirt only keeps the under Tee black on male characters, but it matches whatever colour or camo pattern is selected for the shirt on female characters. 
    • why are some shirts with rolled up sleeves all zipped up to the chin? (SWAT shirt for example) It looks odd. I would wear my shirt open necked if it was warm and I had my sleeves rolled up too.
    • Pulled up socks on shorts look too formal (unless you're playing basketball) and a bit ridiculous.
    • Most (male and female) character faces look awful, like they've spent years in an 18th century asylum. Wildlands were better and more options. I know this is unlikely to change, but just saying

• XxSHADOWCOMMAND
    71 posts

Let us remove the battle belt

• ArgimonEd

@xxshadowcommand already requested here man

• OrangeFr3ak817
    4 posts

[Suggestions]

-Add color options for Lara Croft’s tank top if possible
    -Add Lara Croft’s gloves, pants and boots with color options of possible
    -Add M69 and PASGT vests with ALICE webbing
    -Add Scuba hood and rebreather vest
    -Add more Russian camos

• Ryo_Hazaki
    52 posts
    [Suggestion]

• Alicia woodland becomes an option for us to use in our clothes.
    • Make a version of the G4 shirt with the sleeves cuffed like Alicia Diaz shirt
    • Alicia Face and hat becomes a separate option for customization, like the GRFS helmet, face mask and glasses.
    • Braids and more feminine faces for the females

Definitely voting for the above. Keep up the great work😀

• ArgimonEd

@ryo_hazaki ohh, gezz.
    Man, this coming from you I'm speechless, thank you!!

• DarkkStarr387
    3 posts

@argimoned Would also like to see the Alicia Woodland as a gear pattern, call it "Woodland 2" or "M85 Woodland" but keep the existing woodland too.
    Also, would love to see her gear broken out into several pieces. The vest is kitted out perfectly. As always, belt options would be stellar.

• ArgimonEd

@darkkstarr387 The current woodland in the game is completely incorrect, I wish it were replaced by the one in WL
    And as for Alicia woodland they could call it Faded or washed.
    And I agree completely with the breaking her gear in parts

• DarkkStarr387
    3 posts

[Suggestion]
    Cosmetic Suggestions
    Using already existing assets

• Add more green gear paints to the game. Good examples are the base color used for the Tropical Pants & Shirt set, the accent color on Camo's like DPM, ACU, Flectarn, Alicia's olive green vest color.
    • Coyote plate carrier without shoulder pads.
    • Unused wolf headgear with netting.
    • Allow gear to use 2 gear paints instead of one. All gear has elements that aren't covered in the selected camo pattern and use a solid accent color instead. An example would be the kneepads on all pants, the torso fabric on combat [censored], and the hardware on helmets. Allow us to change these independently so we can have black / green / tan knee pads regardless of the selected gear color.
    • Customizable battle belt. Different models and the option to remove. Different battle belts can have different holsters.
    • Update existing vests with more pouches. Use bits from existing models, like Alicia's, Nok's and Nomad's vests. Include things like radios, IFAKs, 40mm grenade pouches, chem lights, zipties.
    • Icon ear pieces sold separate. Community favorites seem to be Nok, Alicia Diaz, G.R.A.W. Scott Mitchel
    • Unlock all scopes / optics for all guns.
    • Add short & long barrels for all guns
    • If it's doable, possiblity of wrapping goggles around helmet instead of going underneath it.

New Assets

• MICH 2000 / 2001 / 2002 with integrated rails & covered variants
    • More Camo patterns. Aulstralian AUSCAM & Blue Multicam.. British Desert DPM. French Woodland & Desert CE Pattern, & Lizard Pattern. Desert & Urban Tiger Stripe. US Urban T Block Pattern. Russian Flora.
    • Ghost Recon Phantoms assets
    • More Ghost Recon 1 / 2 Icons
    • Watches / GPS wrist pads.
  • ArgimonEd

@argimoned
    [Suggestions]
    • Bring back the Fleece jacket from wildlands the model is really good, just update the textures
    • Bring back the windblocker jacket from wildlands, same as the above
    • Bring back the Hiking shoe (Salomon boot) from Wildlands, the model is great, just update the texture.
    • Add ranger green as a gear color

• J4ckBauer24250
    4 posts

Can we get the proper Alicia Diaz with gloves and watch since she's a marksman? Posting again cause I posted in wrong place I think.

• ArgimonEd

@argimoned [Feedback] I knew it, was afraid to say yesterday, but the Hiking shoe from WL is already in game in Kozak model, please Ubi liberate it for us.

• ArgimonEd

[Suggestion] [Feedback]
    Can we get the molle on multicam gear fixed?
    Here's a great example of it done right
    The back panel of the AVS, you can see that the molle is a different texture from the rest of the plate carrier

But this doesn't happen for the cummerbund, it's just one swatch and on the right side it doesn't even has the right colors
    Could this be fixed?
    Not only in the loaded version which people have to buy, but for the normal version as well?

Just copy the multicam molle texture from the back panel and apply over on the molle on the cummerbunds.
    Also apply it in the belt, please I don't like this Multicam/Tan combo

Also, the molle on the AVS 1000 pack should be multicam and not Tan, the same goes for the strap of the backpack, it's tan

I'm willing to buy new things from the MTX if they come out correct and taking these things in consideration

• ArgimonEd

[Suggestion] [Feedback]

The M81 woodland in BP

The colors are kind of right but the size if the pattern is too small, could this be fixed?

Suggested Topics