ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ArgimonEd
    Original poster 176 posts

Creating this thread with the same purpose as the cosmetic one, so people can place all of their weapon related feedback and suggestions.
    Please use the [Feedback] [Suggestions] depending on what you are going to post.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ArgimonEd
    Original poster 176 posts

[Suggestion]

• Give us an M79 you guys have the models from FC
    • Give us the M320 GL the model is already in game and animated
    • Give us an proper looking 1911 with modern combat sights and beaver tail grip safety
    • Holosights for pistols, you could borrow the holo from the P10C in R6
    • P10C pistol as a new R6 pack, but please don't give it a locked attachments and weird colors, let us choose.
    • M60
    • M24
    • Tomahawk axe as new malee weapon
    • Give us an option to have an short barrel and no buttstock in the M590A1, I wish I could have something like the survival version minus the leafs and camouflage..
    You guys have permission from H&K to use their guns, is this permission only for a few guns? If not please:
    • Hk45CT (updated version of the USP)
    •VP9

• OrangeFr3ak817
    4 posts

[Suggestions]
    -ASR: Add M16 (A1, A2 & A4), Alpha AK (in-game: AK74 Tactical?), AKS-74U (in-game: AK74 Shorty?), L85A3, MCX, XM8, R4 and Mk 16 (SCAR-L)
    -SMG: Add PP-19 Bizon, 9mm C1 and Mx4 Storm
    -SNR: Add M200 Intervention, M24 SWS, SV-98 and AS-50/AX-50
    -DMR: Add PSG-1, Galatz and M40A5
    -LMG: Add M60 (E4 or E6 variant), U100 and MG 338
    -Pistol: Add MP-443 Grach, Daewoo K5 and Glock 21

• GamerCZ84
    38 posts

My suggestion & wish:

MP5SD

It is my all time favourite game weapon and I miss it dearly in recent GR games.
    Weird implementation in OG GR between icon and acual model I admit it, but it is the gun...

• Justifier-98
    78 posts

@argimoned It would be nice if Ubisoft would add axes as an option to use as a CQC weapon instead of just having knives, which would make gameplay more dynamic. The tomahawk is a nice one to start with. Some other ones I'll suggest include Francisca, the World War II Air Force Survival Axe, the Woodman's Pal, the Horseman's Axe, Nzappa Zap, and the Tabar Shishpar. For the record I found out about most of these weapons on by watching Forged in Fire videos on YouTube.

• carlosart1989
    157 posts

@justifier-98, can be interesting but it can be like we can have an option to apply martial arts movements with the weapons and also other options that allows us to keep having the knives movements and another option that allow the usage martial arts movements without knives without taking out the default knives movements from Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Do you agree that martial arts like Judo, Jujitsu, Cuban Operative Karate and many others should be included in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Wildlands?

Thank you.

• Justifier-98
    78 posts

@carlosart1989 Being able to employ martial arts moves would be nice to have in the game instead of being forced to equip a CQC weapon. As a martial artist myself, I will say it would be nice to see various types of martial arts added into those games. The reason I mentioned the axes was because @ArgimonEd mentioned adding tomahawks into the game as CQC weapon, which I liked their idea and wanted to expand on that point by suggesting other weapons that could be added into the game. The nice thing about both @ArgimonEd and your suggestions is it would also allow people from various cultures to see weapons and or combat techniques developed by people who were part of the culture they are a part of. Various populations of people across the globe have developed weapons and combat techniques over many years, some of which are exclusively in their culture, which it would be nice if Ubisoft would add these suggestions into the game.
    Might I also point out while we are on that subject, that besides the flag patches and certain guns and gear from Russia, China, the Koreas and a few other Asian Countries, a majority of the weapons, gear, and camouflage that are currently available in the game appear to be mostly from European and North American countries. I haven't seen any weapons, gear, or camouflage patterns from Africa, South America, southern Asia, or the Middle East regions. Adding in Martial arts such as Tahtib, Capoeira, Huyen langlon, Kuttu Varisai, Angampora, and Colombian Grima along with some of the weapons I suggested in the post you were discussing would help to display fighting styles and weapons from more locations across the globe, which would help to make the game interesting and dynamic at the same time.

• Profit62
    10 posts

DSA OSW sa58 Fal....
    Peq15 + flashlight combo

• Nova_RUS_
    7 posts

I still don't understand why there is no Brekpoint Hungarian rifle SERO Gepard GM6 Lynx. In the games of the Far Cry series, it is there, so why not give this unique folding rifle to the special forces?!

• carlosart1989
    157 posts

@justifier-98, thanks.

But the way what do you think about the issue of adding cut scnes in which the Ghost Recon team and Rainbow Six members are training in Judo and also to show the fact that in those scenes that all of them are Black Belt 1st Dan in Judo and in many martial arts?

Suggested Topics