ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• B00Mslang.
    Original poster 9 posts

I have made hundreds of reports regards hackers in Divison 2 DZ  but for 2 + yrs Ubisoft has allowed a certain subsection of the Div 2 community to blatantly hack, i know that literally every person  whos goes into the DZ in Div 2 has reported them but to this day after probably hundreds of thousands of complaints they still roam the DZ ruining every ones game time whilst being as toxic and insulting as possible,  i know people who have clipped and uploaded the hackers but nothing is done, we all know your anti cheat is useless to say the least so i challenge you to do something positive for the DIV community and actually remove the obvious hackers that are killing this game, i have friends who refuse to go to DZ anymore because its full of cheaters. I challenge you to go watch link removed  OR   link removed and tell me they dont cheat or that they dont constantly break your  TOS. There is no point uploading clips as nothing has been done in the 2 + yrs the game has been out, watch how they lock on and snap at targets, slow it down to 0.25% they never have to correct aim they just lock on and kill with head shots. I dare Ubi to hold a poll as to the best known cheats and these two will be top of your list every time when it comes to players using europe servers. I am seriously considering writing to your head office to complain as the lack of enforcement of your TOS. Do the honest players a favor and actually police the game you charged me £60 for, in the latest vid from username removed, he is called out for hacking in the first 3 minutes so do something and soon as he is always in the DZ with his hacking cronies ruining every ones fun and killing its community as people are fed up and rightly so, we all know there is a core set of players who run the DZ to the point its the same people you meet daily including these hackers.. I for one would probably not buy and further DIV games or possibly Ubi games in general as its clear to all Ubi has zero interest in removing hackers, especially hackers that stream for subs! desperate times.. desperate measures! anyone who reads this have a watch and post your verdict to let Ubi know and maybe they wil lactually enforce their own TOS for once.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• HaywardGG
    107 posts

DZ is literally toxic in every sense of the word. I won't go in there if you paid me!

Edit: Watched that video at 0.25 speed as you suggested and to be honest I don't see any cheating. Sure there could be some hardware aim assist going on in parts where you see the cursor snap-on (I saw it twice, possibly could have been lag related too?), but I honestly think they're just that good (maybe?). I would mute voice chat in DZ to avoid the toxic language (I always mute). Better still, don't go in there. haha!

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @Boomslang, thanks for reaching out and sharing extensive input on the matter. I can see you're a passionate player and I fully appreciate the importance of keeping the integrity of the gameplay.

I have watched the video footage you've provided there, however it is not something I would be able to comment on and we have a separate team who deals with such matters, therefore I will forward it over to them for further review and will bring up the feedback you've mentioned. To add, reporting players through forums is against our forum rules, therefore we do invite players to either do it by using in-game report functionality or get through to us directly.

Moreover, I have had a closer look at the contacts you've made and can see that they have been correctly forwarded to our team and there has been no errors in regards to the process itself.

I do understand that sometimes the outcome may not always be satisfactory but I can ensure you that each of these instances are being reviewed case by case basis and we do take such matters seriously.

If you do happen to have any further queries or more feedback to share, feel free to drop us a message at any time!

Official Response
  • B00Mslang.
    Original poster 9 posts

@haywardgb Why have you ppl not ever done a thing about the constant hacker reports in DIV2? the same old names run about hacking day in day out, its so bad ive been to your forums and insisted that you just watch certain streamers instead of ppl constantly uploading clip of blatant hackers but nothing is ever done by ubi???? please tell me why i spent nearly £60 on a game on the presumption it would be policed by mods who know the game and would remove hackers forth with, i feel its a breach of your own T&Cs including the protections assumed in law for legit players who paid a fortune for this game?? i have had it i m sick of the DZ/pvp being dominated by the same old obvious cheaters for over 2 years now.. i have even posted twitch stream links of certain well known players who have been a death sentence for DIV2 pvp play, most players think ubi allows it because its so dead that only the hackers actually stream this game..pathetic and embarrassed for UBI now, i want my money back or serious apology and swift action, this game is dead so maybe thats why which means id never ever buy another ubi game as long as i live... pathetic excuse for a game dev team/easy to cheat software. Im sick of being called a easy bot by obvious hackers wo are by far the most toxic and insulting community i have ever had the misfortune of playing with, watrch any pvp div2 stream and see what i paid good money for, this game and its devs are an embarrassment to game devs....... ALL I HEAR IS BLAH BLAH BLAH, NO ACTION, NO WILL TO ACT AND NO INTEREST, KILL THIS GAME OFF AND CALL IT A DAY ALREADY...oh ND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK U BUNCH OF LIARS WHO REFUSE TO ACT ON YOUR OWN T&Cs

• B00Mslang.
    Original poster 9 posts

@haywardgb u must be a console player if u think hard-ware assist is acceptable

• B00Mslang.
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-karl u do sweet f all with in game report, thats why im here, stop with the generic cant give a toss bs plz and do something, go play it for 1 day and come here and tell me that nonsense, useless or what

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@boomslang Hey! Rest assured the in-game reports get forwarded to the relevant teams. We take the integrity of our games seriously, these reports are greatly appreciated and have been forwarded.

If you have any further reports feel free to get back in touch.

Thank you.

• B00Mslang.
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-viral I really doubt that, all the well known cheats are still active including just now in DZ south, several running in group doing the usual and i barely get 5 minutes before a hacker shows up. Today i couldd not reporta certain player as when i got near him to do it he kept killing me and i had to be in range to report, i havea screen of the chat but he was abusive and racist. I would like this taken care of, the player shown in screen was also one of the cheats today and i would like to think with this direct evidence he will be banned? but i have my doubts

[image removed]

• Tauro.Ulti
    13 posts

@boomslang Ja nee kyk tjom...

• DavidLanz
    1 posts

Ubi can you see hackers? multiple missle crack our graph card? RPM hack? teleport to anyplace they want? see through wall? search for your self, there are all hackers in The Division 2. I tried /report so many times, nothing you can do.

RPM hack:
    [link removed]

Rain BOMB crack my Graph card:
    [link removed]

As a loyal player, I double my self, am I playing The Division 2, or played by Hackers.

• GasMajster.
    11 posts

@ubi-viral No way! If your statement would be true we could see there is something happening with the reports. The reason you're secretive about the reports and not transparent is that Bugisoft doesn't care about the community at all. That's the reason why there are Discord communities dealing with cheaters instead of YOU. Half of the statements about cheaters and reports I heard/read from Bugisoft's staff is pure lies. And your (not personally) handling of players support is terrible. I used to work with client support people in a multi-billion company and I know your (meaning Bugisoft's) QA/Support is the worse I saw in a long time. I have experiences with contacting Blizzard/Steam support and your support is definitely the worst actually it's not a support at all.
    To just mention some examples:

• Bugs that are in the game for a long time, everybody knows about them (even Bugisoft) but you aren't doing any action to address them - Conflict: Overpowered shrapnel trap, artillery turret, pistols, flamethrower,
    • Inconsistencies: (In) ability to shoot some skills (specialization weapon) in spawn areas. It's possible to shoot the spawn area with artillery turret, it's possible to use flamethrower but cannot throw a grenade there, not use grenade launcher and sometimes skill builds cannot use their own skills in own spawns.
    • Many glitches to name just one while using shield it's possible to shoot through corners without being able to hit the shooters (well known BS for years! not addressed at all)
    • It's clear (to me) you have some form of LAG compensation implemented so people with bad pings especially when they are in the group are benefiting form it. (Clearly visible when players get killed behind covers etc) Looking at you, Russians and Koreans on European servers (not your fault).
    • We all remember the Eclipse backpack's talent which was enabled when the backpack was the only set item worn and UBI Lucipus stated on Twitter that it's working as it's supposed to work just to be fixed later silently without any admittance of a bug.

The support you provide is close to zero. I personally reported some bugs including taking time to make videos and posting them on YT. No one looked at them for weeks! Why should I try to report anything?
    From the bugs that are present in the game for years it's clear that your QA is absolutely useless.
    For me personally Bugisoft is one of 2 worst companies in the gaming industry with EA. But don't worry, it seems Activision/Blizzard is quickly falling to your level. (At least their support is much better than yours).

• B00Mslang.
    Original poster 9 posts

@davidlanz Im afraid even with this direct evidence they WILL NOT BAN this player or the one i posted above, UBI is meant to be woke but they are asleep really, i have given up on posting about hackers as they still roam freely in the DZ to this day, maybe they are so woke they cant discriminate from they legit players and the hackers or they are to busy virtue signalling to care about supporting their products as promised in their own T&Cs. Theres a reason UBI dosent post ban reports like say COD and i believe its because the main player/streamer base of this game are the cheats and may be whitelisted???!!!!, there has to bea deeper reason UBI allows these hackers to still be in game and i thinks its because with the cheats there would be less than 1000 players left, so many of my friends have uninstalled this game and im very close to it also. you cant get 5 minutes in any DZ without the cheats showing up which is a pity coz when you get legit fights it can be really fun. anyways lets see if they even respond to this thread or confirm they have taken any action against these obvious breaches of T&Cs but again i doubt it very much, i have reached out and given UBI chance after chance to DO SOMETHING but lets just give their answer for them... " We take all reports serious and forward them into the recycle bin immediately "

• A Former User
    0 posts

@haywardgg "Watched that video at 0.25 speed as you suggested and to be honest I don't see any cheating. Sure there could be some hardware aim assist going on in parts where you see the cursor snap-on (I saw it twice, possibly could have been lag related too?"

It's how the in game aim assist feature works and is fully software related since its an option in game in the settings menu. The way it works in this particular game is that it literally snaps to target when enabled.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@boomslang

And on the flip side, There's 10 x more players that cry cheats because they don't understand how the mechanics of the game works or simply cannot except the fact that other players are just simply better than they are. I experience it daily.

• B00Mslang.
    Original poster 9 posts

@d-y-n-4-m-o Using that logic is fine with me however that only works for controller players and these guys are pc based and obviously not using a gamepad as you would see the corresponding controls flash on screen for cover markers etc. they then in theory are using something like rewasd then if they are snapping on mouse control, therefore cheating all the same! i have no issue losing to legit players, i dont think im the best at the game im just experienced and i can tell the difference from a legit fight from one thats not, i care not for your skill level as im sure theres plenty way better than me at the game. Trying to justify it by saying its the auto aim feature in game does no favours for the community either and it ignore the FACT that there is hacks available for this game but no one uses them yea right, i reserve judgement on crying foul until im sure theres dodgyness afoot. For example last night, well known div2 streamer joins our session, wipes out 6 players at once 3 full red and 2 tanks the other not sure of build, he had 1.1mil armour + unbreakable ( he wiped me and my riot shield out in less than a second i had unbreak+adrenilin tank build but our red guys and me could barely half his armour and no firewall medikit used then ) , he was fully surrounded in a corridor but still killed everyone, we called him out he got all aggro and lost his cool and proceed to just wipe everyone out again, i watched his stream and never misses shots, they are all head shots and this is when people are zig zagging diving or rolling it matters not the shots just keep hitting, no such thing as having to correct aim or over aiming in the heat of the moment like a human does, so tell me then is it possible to be like lets be generous 80% accurate every single time? never have a bad aim in dark rooms, stingers, flames ppl all over the place but just keep hitting head shots?? even when he cant see them or a name tag just shooting down dark corridors and hitting ppl with no visual ques??? you tell me that sounds legit? if your legit also then you go try that against 6 ppl solo ( FYI he wasnt even trying to run away to regen armour for example).... Said streamer was like look my build which i did and nothing special quite meta really i even have that build and it never does the damage he was doing so you just know a stinker when you cross one.. also he was running solo no no additional team buffs of any kind no healing etc but takes all sorts of damage and constantly just out DPS everyone regardless of builds.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@boomslang

Can you PM me the link that got removed? I'd like to take a look.

• Tauro.Ulti
    13 posts

Hiding the name because for some reason we are not allowed to show a blatant hacker's gamertag, but I mean cmon... Lvl 16483 and it's literally part of his name.

• A Former User
    0 posts

@tauro-ulti

That SHD level is entirely possible & whatever they name their character is irrelevant when claiming "blatant hacks". Your illogical baseless assumptions are slander and it's you people that do this who need calling out for it. You're on the same level of toxicity as the cheaters.

I want to stress that I'm in no way defending cheaters. They ruin the experience for everyone both in PvE and PvP and if caught, they should be hardware banned.

• Tauro.Ulti
    13 posts

@d-y-n-4-m-o Lmao, not gonna entertain your thoughts😁

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 914 posts

Hi all, sorry to see that you've encountered this behavior in-game. I appreciate the feedback on our reporting process, and I will forward this to the team. In the meantime, the best way to report cheating or misconduct in-game is through the in-game reporting function, or by submitting a support ticket. Make sure to include the player username and any video evidence when creating your case.

As previously stated, we don't take player reports through forums, and naming and shaming is against our forum rules. I've removed violations of that rule from this thread.

Official Response

Suggested Topics