ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• B00Mslang.
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-mushy iF ONLY YOU FOLLOWED THE T&Cs OF YOUR OWN GAME AS WELL AS YOU FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES! Yet again with in 15 minutes 2 groups of players wasting everything in sight, 2 v 6 and they go manhunt,shredded me in less than a second through my riot shield running unbreakable and 2.1mil armour 86k regen, another sniping everything down 1 tap through walls etc, your games a lag fest as a result, heres a suggestion why dont you lot actually come in DZ and play for an hour or so? youll soon learn whos the cheats and we wouldnt need to waste our time submitting cheat reports that NEVER get looked at dispite ubi claims! you could implement a vote kick system so we dont have to suffer these fools every 5 minutes that way the community can deal with them since ubi wont. Why not publish ban lists like they do for COD? probably coz no one has ever been banned for cheating in this game, or could it be if you did ban hackers there would be 20 ppl left playing this game, are they whitelisted perhaps? I am forming the opinion that ubi wont ban players for this reason as they are as blatant and obnoxious as ever! game is uninstalled and you have lost a customer of over 10 years....

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@ccpviru5 We understand your frustration and do want to help. However we do not allow cheater reports or naming and shaming on the forums.

Your feedback on the state of the game is appreciated and this will be passed on.

I am sorry to hear that you have uninstalled the game, we do hope that you will decide to return in the future.

Thank you for your time and passion for the game.

Official Response
  • Mr.Mokoko
    1 posts
    hello ubisoft Although we report any cheaters with video evidence, you do not interfere with these players because of their high level.
    In addition, thousands of computer players provide unfair competition with aim assist feature and 3rd party software.
    please turn off asim assist for pc

• Ubi-Viral

@mr-mokoko Thank you for your reply. Rest assure we take all reports of cheating seriously.

We will pass on your feedback about aim assist for PC to the development team.

Thank you.

Official Response
  • Gabriel.Knight
    190 posts

Last year I watched a YT vid on hunters. I wrote the "creator" and said, you know, it looks like you are using AimBot in yer vid. His response to be was "which video"? and he deleted all of his D2 vids.

• Ubi-Viral

@thevigilant-one Hi thank you for your reply. If you wish to report a player for cheating we ask that you contact us directly.

You can contact us via a private message on our social media channels here:

Facebook

Twitter

Alternatively, you can reach out to us via a support ticket HERE or a live chat HERE.

Thank you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics