ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• fratos
    Original poster 22 posts

Notice on this new forum it excluded the Ghost War link/thread/discussion. Clearly this should be a heads up to Ghost War players the devs definitely abandoned Ghost War relations. Probably no more updates or concerns since the PvP focus is going to be GR Frontlines. Just thought I point this out but of course discussion of GW is welcomed to other discussion links.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GamerCZ84
    38 posts

@fratos

I am Honestly glad for Frontline.
    They will have dedicated team to work on fully arcade class pvp shooter full time with wonderful store full of crap to buy.

The other team can put all efforts on single player / coop experience without bothering about pvp balance.

It should be a huge win win for everyone.

I didnt like Frontline, but if I was fan of GW I would love it. There was nothing wrong for gw fan with that.

Ppl can dislike my comment as my as they can but it is the truth. GW players have mouth full of tactical etc, but in real all they love is syringes and chicken dancing...

• Megalodon-26
    334 posts

@gamercz84 That was already how it was. Ubi Bucharest that was responsible for creating and updating Ghost War since before launch. So when they shifted focus towards Frontline, their supportfor Ghost War fell off. But that also means that many of the issues that plagued Ghost War, could also be found in Frontlike, since it's the same engine and the same devs working on it.

• GamerCZ84
    38 posts

@bigrexxx
    I dont know man. There isnt really any issue with GW when you accept the fact how it was created and for who. It is fast paced arcade experience.
    Chicken dancing is a not an issue, it is apprently a feature which you need to master to troll your enemies more than they troll you... 🙂

For serious note, I sincetely think that GW players will love Frontline once they get their hands on it. I really mean it.

• CaptainCarmit
    22 posts

@gamercz84 I love ghost war I was 15th for the UK at one point but lost interest when the leaderboards went down, I reported it time after time and nothing got done, getting past the top 15 was also frustrating as coming against a full team of "sweats" or dancers in this case was infuriating. Frontline will be the same once it's out all reports and negative feed back will be ignored also you can't report anyone as the in-game one doesn't work and it's not allowed to name and shame.

They just can't do PvP we tryed telling them what to do with it and it's always if ored

• fratos
    Original poster 22 posts

@captaincarmit I agree. I think I was top 15 at one point in the first few months than the cheats/glitches/mechanics ruined it. Honestly thee last good PvP Ubisoft had imo was either GR Future Soldier or GRW Ghost War. Wildlands version was ok but I think the modes was so alike it got dried. No 60fps killed it for me even more. GR Future Soldier had something from everyone whether you was a killer or not.

I play Rogue Company a lot and I must say its fun from what it is. I tried other smaller third person shooters like World War Z. Every once in a while I play The Division 1 survival mode pvp to prep for The Division Heartlands and I hope red storm does good with its development.

GR seems to put customization over gameplay and I think thats when it got downhill on what needs focused. You should try Rogue Company. It gets consistent updates, well balanced, and team oriented.

• CaptainCarmit
    22 posts

@fratos I'll give it a look thanks

Suggested Topics